Chapter 6 - Everland part 2

" I'll never ride that rollercoaster again "- Jimin while taking a deep breath

You giggle at him.

" What's next? "

" Let's just walk around.. I'm tired bcs screaming just now " - Jimin

" As you wish for.. Let's go "

You and him strolling around. You keep glance at him and remember the incident that happened at the dance studio.

" Jimin do you want some ice cream? "

" Sure, let me buy for you "- taking out his wallet and give some money to you

" No, it's my treated bcs you accompany me riding the rollercoaster. " - you push his hand gently.

" Okay, I will wait for you at that bench "- pointing his index finger.

A few minutes later

" Jimin "- give his ice cream

" Thank you " - he smile at you

You about to eat your ice cream but you hear a crying voice near you. You walk at that child and jimin follow you.

" Hai honey, why are you crying " - you patting her back.

" I can't find my sister " - sobbing voice

" Shh.. Don't cry. Do you want an ice cream? "- you give your ice cream to her and wipe her tears.

" Thank you "

" Do you remember your sister's phone number? "- Jimin

" She give me a tag " - show it to jimin.

Jimin take a look at the tag . " I will call your sister wait here " - his rubbing her hair

Jimin walk away. You play with her and treat her like your own sister. While Jimin talk to the phone and his smile at you.

" This girl is an angle " - said him in his heart

After the call Jimin walk at you and he see the little girl sleep soundly on your lap.

" Shh she is sleeping " - you hide her hair behind her ear.

" She's cute " - Jimin

You nodding.

" Y/n , do you have a boyfriend ?"- Jimin with curious tone.

" Yes " - without hesitate

" Ouh " - Jimin with sad voice

" Until he dump me and couple with my own friend " - try to hold back your tears.

" Sorry for asking that question "

" It's okay, I have move on and I want to start a new story . That is why after graduation I moved here and I don't want to see them again. " - You look down and tears sliding down.

Jimin wipe your tears with his finger.

" It's okay to cry about the past but don't let the past buried you " - Jimin holding your hand.

" Can I be... "

" Thank you for found my sister " - a young lady.

" Welcome " - put the little girl on her shoulder.

That young lady walk away.

" What are you try to say jimin " - you focus on him.

He take a deep breath .

" Can I be your ... "

Your phone is ringing.

" Excuses me " - you picking up the phone call .

Jimin facepalm himself

After a while

" Where are we just now ? " - you ask him

" Nothing " - he shook his head.

" Suga called me and he want us to eat with him and the others "

" Shall we? "- you smile at him

You walk with him.

" Why I just can't confess at her " - Jimin nagging himself in his heart .

To be continued

Author : Sorry for late update

Author : Sorry for late update. I busy bcs of my upcoming exams. So, what do you think about this chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for reading this chapter and don't forget to love yourself 💞💞.
Thank you so much for all of you that read this story and make it top 200 on chart 😭😭😭😭.

P/s : Today is my birthday 💞💞💞