Chapter 10

"Yes eomma?" I call back, shoving Namjoon roughly away from me as his glasses slide down his nose more.

My mom comes into view, staring at the pair of us. "I was just checking on Namjoon." She walks towards the blonde haired boy while he grins innocently at her.

"I think he might be sick." Mom ushers placing a hand out to feel his forehead, "that's not necessary eomma." I grab at her wrist, putting it back down to her side.

I knew fine well this boy was either drunk or on drugs due to his cloudy eyes.

Would he seriously be drinking or taking drugs though?

I never took him to be the type...

I guess you can't judge a book by its cover.

My mom frowns at my actions but doesn't press on, "I was currently just moving him into the guest room. He seems tired." I try to convince my mom that he can just sleep off his fake illness.

She nods, "I'll make sure to ring his parents to let them know." And with that she leaves.

Phew that was close.

I glance back at Namjoon, noticing the tiredness in his sleepy eyes. I sigh,

Better get this over with.

I help him carefully up the stairs, however he still manages to stumble a few times, almost falling face first into the carpet.

I would be lying if I didn't find his clumsiness a little cute,

Wait?!

What am I thinking?!? Ew no he's just a stupid kid.

We finally enter into the guest bedroom which was on the same floor as mines since my parents bedroom was downstairs.

I open the door still having a grip around the boy's side while his arm was slung over my shoulder.

"Okay just a little further and you can sleep." I tell him, inching closer to the bed. In one swift movement I drop him down onto the bed which he quickly snuggles into once I take his shoes off for him. I cover him with the sheets before removing his glasses and placing them on the bedside table. I go to leave when his hand stops me,

"Please don't leave me." He whispers, his hand gripping my wrist, refusing to let go. I huff out a sigh before taking a seat crisscrossed on the ground next to the bed. Namjoon still holds on like he was afraid I would leave at any minute.

I watch as his eyes begin to close, his face facing my direction while soft sounds escape his lips. His fluffy blonde hair messily tossed over his hidden forehead. His eyelashes appear longer when they're not concealed behind his large frames. His right cheek was pressed against the pillow making one side of his face look squished but in a cute way.

I find myself smiling at the boy but that soon changes as I replace it with a glare.

Why am I acting weird around this guy?

Why does he make my heart feel funny?

I sit there for a while, rethinking over my emotions and how I'm probably just stressed out and tired.

I don't even realise the tiredness that was slowly taking over me.

Jin's eomma's POV

"Jinnie? Sweetie I called Namjoon's parents the-" I stop mid-sentence as I step into the room to find Namjoon tucked into the guest bed while my son lay his head next to him, his body still on the floor.

I hold in a squeal when I notice their locked hands.

Oh my God!

They would make such a good couple!

I smile while picking up a thick blanket from the bottom of the bed before wrapping it around Jin, giving him a small kiss on his forehead.

"Night boys." I whisper before shuffling back over to the door and shutting it.

Jin's POV

My eyes flutter open as a sharp pain shoots up the back of my neck. I groan while sitting upright lazily taking in my surroundings,

Wait...

This isn't my room?

My eyebrows frown in confusion while my dazed eyes scan the cream coloured walls. My sluggish posture bent over as I realise I'm still sitting on the ground.

What the?

I begin to wake up more, feeing something in my hand. Gazing down I notice another hand on mines, locked fingers. I was about to let out a shriek, thinking it was a dead person's hand when my eyes make contact with Namjoon's peaceful face.

He was sleeping, snoring lightly while his cheek was still pressed up against the pillow.

Holy shit he gave me a fright!

I gently remove his hand away from mines before getting to my feet. I sprint out of the room like it was on fire, not wanting to see the younger boy anymore. I rush inside my room, shutting the door loudly as I heave against it.

Did I accidentally sleep beside him last night?

~Thump thump~

I shake my head, refusing to let my heartbeat's quicken at the thought.

He's just a stupid kid.

Nothing more, nothing less.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

Cute Namjin moment! 😆

Did you like that I added in Jin's mom's POV??

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️