Chapter 13

I huff back in my chair, watching as Taehyung continues to flirt with his girlfriend in the front seat.

That should be me bitch.

"It's just round here." Jimin butts in-between the two love birds, poking his head into the small gap as he points down a narrow alleyway. Taehyung follows his directions, driving down the small road.

Eventually we find the place as Tae stops the car right outside the well lit bar. I slip out of the car, heading over towards one of the large bouncers who blocked the entrance.

"I.D" The tall, buff man spoke, his hand outstretched for me to give the small card over.

I search my pockets before pulling out my fake I.D, I pass it over to the guy as he checks it briefly before giving it back.

"You're free to enter." He mumbles, stepping aside to let me in. I strut my way in, watching as a massive group of people fill the dance floor. Bodies swaying in time with the music, it was rather dark making it harder to see where I'm stepping.

I wander my way towards the bar area, glancing over my choices on the large board that hung behind the bartenders.

I purse my lips deciding to go with a beer, I wait around for it, my arm leaning against the counter.

I scan my eyes over the large dance floor, taking in the fact that Jimin was busy grinding on a guy a few feet away from me.

Damn he worked fast.

I decide to keep an eye on them just incase it gets less child friendly. I was just looking out for Jimin since he's still a virgin, he shouldn't just be giving it to anyone.

I'm his best friend, it's my job to protect him.

Although I couldn't help but notice he was starting to act different, he never used to want to go to bars or dance around with rowdy strangers.

I wonder.

I move toward the balcony area that looks down onto the dance floor. It had a few empty tables up there, perfect place for me to sit and make sure my best friend is alright.

"This seat taken?" My head whips over to see a vibrant red head. I take in the other male's appearance, to say he was attractive would be an understatement, the boy was plain out gorgeous. His hair was styled up giving me a perfect view of his well carved face, his eyes were piercing, his lips full and every so often I would see the deep dimples on either sides of his cheeks appear.

"No. Take it." I smirk, feeling my insides turn to jelly when he sits down beside me. It is only then when I look at his features more that he oddly reminds me of someone I know.

I frown, "do I know you from somewhere?"

He clears his throat, glancing away, "oh um no, I don't think so."

"Really? But you seem so familiar." I squint my eyes at him, roaming over all his features to try and get some sign of a clue to who he could be.

He clears his throat making me re-collide with his eyes again.

"So, come here often?" He smirks and I can feel my knees go weak.

How can someone look this good?!

"Uhh no. I came here with some friends, it's my first time." I take a swing at my drink while he purses his lips, nodding his head.

"What about you?" I decide I might as well make some form of a conversation.

"Sometimes. I like to move around a lot." He explain, causally leaning back in his chair.

We continue talking for a while, finally I find out his name is Lee Nam-sun. Oddly enough when he said his name it made me think of that little nerd Namjoon.

My frustration was building up every time I thought of the boy and how he could easily take up my mind.

"So wanna dance?" One side of his lips curving upwards as his eyes roam over my body.

I had about three bottles of beer now and was honestly up for anything.

"Sure." I grin taking his hand before sauntering our way out onto the dance floor.

Our bodies begin to sway, brushing against each other. After a while he turns me, making me giggle as I stare into his eyes. The friction we were causing against our lower region area forced a moan to escape my lips.

Suddenly I feel a pair of warm lips on mines, automatically I kiss back, harder.