Chapter 14

My lids slowly open, taking in the light blue walls of the room I was in. I gently raise from the soft sheets just as the room door opens,

"Good morning sleepy head." Jimin smiles brightly, warm pancakes stalked on a plate with a mug beside it lay happily on the tray Jimin was carrying.

"What the? How did I get here?" I mutter, looking around Jimin's room.

"Ughh my head." I whine, clinging to either sides of my head as I lower it into my knees.

"You drank a lot last night." Jimin chuckles, placing the tray down beside me.

"I actually caught you making out with a stranger multiple times before you blacked out. And since I'm such a great friend, I ditched my date so that I could bring you home." He states.

"Aww well aren't you sweet." I pinch his cheeks before frowning at his words, registering them clearly in my mind.

"Wait? Date? Since when?" Jimin gazes down at his small fingers cutely.

"It's just this guy I recently started talking to. I don't even know if it's going anywhere."

"So this is why you wanted to go to a bar? To meet him." Jimin nods,

"He's a bit of a bad boy which usually I wouldn't go for but I...there's something about him." He mutters the last bit more to himself.

"Anyway back to you." The smirk on his lips made me groan as I throw my head back onto the pillow.

"Seriously though the guy you were making out with was super hot." He chuckles and I only groan louder.

"But." He pauses making me peer an eye over at him,

"But?" I repeat, waiting for his response.

"He seemed awfully familiar to me." His lips pulling into a straight line while he thinks it over.

"Yeah I thought that too." I admit before sitting back up and taking a bite out of one of the pancakes Jimin brought me.

"It's the same with the guy I went on a date with last night. He managed to somehow get my number and I got hooked on talking to him, but when we met last night he seemed so familiar." Jimin explain making my eyebrows frown.

"Strange."

"I know but anyway I hope you got that guy's number." He winks making my cheeks flush,

"I don't think so. If I was as drunk as you said I was then I probably didn't think that far ahead."

Jimin just shrugs, stealing one of my pancakes.

Namjoon's POV

I yawn, stretching out the ache in my lower back. I run a hand through my hair, accident knocking my wig off my head.

I glance down at the bright red hair in my grasp, remembering how I approached Jin last night.

Shit I kissed him!

My eyes widen while I jump out of bed, rushing down the stairs to find Yoongi munching away at some toast, his fake wig still placed over his bleached hair from the night before.

"Fuck! I've messed up big time!" I tell him while continuing to run a hand through my hair.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asks through mouthfuls.

I rub my hand over my lips, looking away from him to try and collect my thoughts.

"I kissed Jin."

"What?!" He drops his toast back onto the plate as his eyes grow bigger.