Chapter 15

Jin's POV

"Hey guys." Tae smiles brightly as he takes his usual seat next to me. Jimin was too busy munching away on his food, only giving Tae a slight nod before returning to his food.

"Hi." I politely say back, my heart hammering as his arm brushes against mines.

The feeling soon gets crushed when Hye-bin appears beside the table,

"Hey." She slides her way into the seat beside Taehyung which caused him to move closer to me.

I sigh, getting up and pushing my stuff across the table so that I can sit beside Jimin. Taehyung notices this with a frown but doesn't ask,

"So how long have you guys known Taetae for?" Hye-bin questions. I munch on my sandwich, no longer wanting to be here.

"Umm nine years." Jimin slowly says, glancing at me since I guess he expected me to speak instead as he was busy eating.

"Oh." Hye-bin smiles while I just sit there bored out my mind, the two begin a conversation as Jimin continues to watch me closely with a raised eyebrow.

"Uhh Jin? Can I see you in the bathroom?" Jimin asks me, trying to play it off cooly so that the others don't catch on to his distress.

"Sure." We get to our feet, cleaning up whatever we had left of our lunch before tossing it in the bin.

We exit out the canteen and down the hallway towards the nearest bathroom.

"So what's up?" I question him, staring at my reflection while fixing out my hair. Jimin stood behind me yet I could still see him through the reflection.

He seemed to be having a hard time figuring out the proper words to use, he gnaws down on his lower lip before glancing up at me.

"You...you don't possibly like Tae right?"

I was taken back by his words, my shoulders tensing while I feel a blush crawl up my neck but I play it cool.

"What? Of course I do, he's one of my best friends."

Jimin shakes his head, "no, not as friends...I mean more than friends...do you have a crush on him?" His words leisurely leaving his mouth in uncertainty.

I gulp, "no."

Jimin watches me closely through the mirror, "are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Then why're you acting funny?"

I rub my face, "don't know. Probably still tired from last night, maybe I should just go home and sleep it off." I mutter, taking out my phone to call my mom.

I freeze however when my eyes roam over my screen,

"Hey Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"You wouldn't remember what that guy's name was? You know the one from last night?" I question slowly.

Jimin inches closer till he's beside me, he tries what best he could to peer over my shoulder to see my phone.

There sat a name, a strangely familiar name.

Nam-sun.

"That's the guy right?"

Jimin smirks, "I guess you got his number after all.

Namjoon's POV

"Will you quit it, God you're acting like Jin knows." Yoongi grumbles as he takes a drag from his cigarette. We were currently on the rooftop, waiting for the other two to get back with our food.

"Seriously though, if he finds out my real identity then I'm fucked."

"Relax. He'll never know." Yoongi laughs as he folds his legs into a crisscross and leans back so that his back is against the back of the bench.

To be honest I usually don't care about this kinda stuff, true some of my past hookups have found out my true identity before but nothing that money can't do to pay them to keep their traps shut.

"We're back!" Jungkook shouts from the roof door, Hoseok stumbling behind him while they hold various small packages in their grasp.

They begin to head over to us right as I get a text message, I whip my phone out from my pant pocket checking it over it case it was my mom or something like that.

"Shit." I whisper when I realise who just texted me.

I looked at Yoongi with wide eyes, showing him the screen;

Unknown number:

Hey, uhh I think we met each other last night. It's Jin, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out again this weekend?

"Well fuck." Yoongi mutters.

Fuck indeed.