Day Beautiful the to up Waking

This is another story about multiple people's gallbladders.

Shaq's Kermit alarm clock rang with it's heavy chips as always. "Wake up you old spice." His mother told him. Shaq getting up as his head glistens in the brutal sunlight. "Why am I a bald like Caillou? Why must the good balden young?" Said Shaq. After the obligatory Shaq's Day out dialogue was over, Shaq went outside to practice his free throws. "SKADOOSH!" Shaq shouted, chucking the basketball through a window. "FUCK MY SCAPULA! Uhhh I don't feel so good.." Carl screeched in agony. "REST IN AGONY!" Shaq yelled up to Carl. "Well time to do something else." Said Shaq. "I know! I'll take Man O War for a walk!" Shaq stated. Shaq walked up to Man O War who was sitting in a pile of his own goo in the middle of the floor. 

"Hey! What's poppin my main meaty man of war?!" Shaq said while petting him. Man O War did nothing to show his love for Shaq. "Awww. WHO'S A GOOD BOY? HUH? IS IT YOU? ARE YOU A GOOD BOY? ARE YOU THE MALE WHO IS LOOKED AT IN A POSITIVE CONNOTATION? YES YOU ARE! YES YOU ARE!" Shaq yelled as his hand got really moist from touching the goo. "SHUT YOUR FUCKIN YAPS I'M TRYING TO FUCKIN CONCENTRATE!" Screeched Vincent "Maybe we should go out for a walk." Said Shaq, putting a really tight collar around Man O War's gelatinous body. He then dragged him along the pavement, leaving a trail of goo. As Shaq was walking he walked by Johnny's house, noticing that he was flirting with the mail woman. "Whoa there mail mama, I got some love letters I need you to deliver." He said while holding her in his arms. She then grabbed his pompadour and suplexed him. "Do we have to do this every time you get your mail?" She said while walking away. 

Shaq then walked over to Johnny

Shaq then walked over to Johnny. "Hey Johnny." Said Shaq. "Hey Shaq. ...Uh." Said Johnny. "What?" Said Shaq. "Is your dog supposed to be all red like that?" Asked Johnny. "Oh, I guess I put Man O War's collar on too tight." Said Shaq, loosening the collar. "I'm no doctor but he doesn't look so good." Said Johnny. "Oh no, I think he's choking! Quick, call the fire department!" Said Shaq. "I'm on it." Said Johnny. 

"911 what's your emergency?" Said a woman.

"Hey there mama, there's a devilishly handsome man without a girlfriend on my lawn, think you could help?" Said Johnny.

"JOHNNY!" Yelled Shaq. 

"Oh- and also some dying animal thing, but anyway I-" Said Johnny.

"Stay calm, we'll send someone right over." Said the woman.

"Do you think she liked me?" Said Johnny, hanging up the phone. "eeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!" Shouted a voice. The voice in question was Terry. He punched Man O War through 17 air molecules but it unlodged the object causing him to choke. "Thanks Terry, you're the man." Said Shaq. "No problem Shaq. Say, what was that little guy choking on anyways?" Asked Terry. "Shaq picked up the moist and crumpled up piece of paper that he was choking on and unraveled it. "It's a lottery ticket." Said Shaq. "Oh yeah, mama got me one of those a few weeks ago for my birthday so I threw it away because it involved math and math is for nerds." Said Johnny. "But it's just matching." Said Terry. "That must be some advanced trigonometry term I never heard of." Said Johnny. 

Suddenly Shaq's jaw dropped

Suddenly Shaq's jaw dropped. "You alright Shaq?" Asked Terry. "JOHNNY THIS IS A WINNING LOTTERY TICKET. YOU WON 666 MILLION DOLLARS!" Said Shaq. "Is that a lot?" Said Johnny. "A LOT? YOU COULD HAVE ANY WOMAN YOU WANT WITH THAT MONEY." Yelled Terry. "Do you think it would be enough to get a booster seat?" Asked Johnny. "SMELL YEAH!" Shouted Shaq and Terry. "Guys. We got some serious money spending to do." Said Johnny. The three then piled into the Shaq-mobile and drove off. 

Man O War, who was still on the sidewalk then got an alert from Major Arnold. Suddenly a hologram of him appeared on the street next to a dinner table featuring holographic meat loaf. "Good morning Agent P. heheugh, Sagmaster is existing again like he always does and we need you to go beat him by doing nothing. NOW GO SERVE ZOS BURGERS RIGHT NOW." Said holographic meat Arnold. Man O War then nutted his way over to Sagmaster's new hideout.