Kidney stone

At 5:00 Tender's watch chimed. "POTASSIUM LEVELS LOW ERROR." Said RC, forcibly showing a green banana in his face. "Are you trying to kill me? I don't want to eat an unborn banana." Said Tender. "And besides, my watch dinged because my shift is done. Robo-Walter then walked in. "Step aside, this ain't your show, weenie." Said Walter. Tender then began walking home as he flipped his dime. Rookie and Popple were waiting around the corner. "Look! It's the dime from earlier!" Said Rookie. Tender then stopped tie his feet which required him to set the dime down next to him. "The dime? I'll steal it! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!" Screeched Popple who was only a few feet away from Tender. Lucky for them, Tender had headphones in so he didn't hear. Popple then took the dime. "BRIAN LOOK OUT!" Said Rookie before they were all swept away by the stockings. The dime was lost in the mass. "Man I wish this place had more customers." Said Robo-Walter. Immediately, several stockings flooded the building. "Anchovies. A N C H O V I E S." He yelled. Unnamed City was now 100% Coated in big tiddy goth girlfriends. And at this rate, so would the world.

Meanwhile in Fiji, Kretmi was tanning his green and reflective skin, when he looked to the left of the screen and notice his teleporter was being sapped.

"Shit shit shit

"Shit shit shit." He said, vigorously hitting it with a wrench. On the other end, Stockings were destroying it. "I need to get back there." He said, looking up at Eddie. "AHEM." Said Kretmi. "Make your own plot device, I can't always be there. Well I can, but don't be lazy." Said Eddie. Kretmi looked around the island for something to use to get back. "AHA! Oh wait." Said Kretmi, looking at a skeleton, looted by the crabs from the crabby crabby village. They still were sucking the bone marrow though. "Hmm. I don't think this is a magical skeleton, so I'll just use the bones as a raft!" Said Kretmi. "Hey idiot, you realize this is a well developed island with an airport right?" Said a weenie-goer. "SHIT OFF." Said Kretmi, as he built the raft. "AHAHAHA! NOTHUNG CAN STOP ME NOW!" He said, as the raft was just pushed back to shore by small waves. "I knew I should have gotten the turbo." Said Kretmi, looking through his contacts for someone to use as a plot device. "Let's see here, Soun emoi, Sinterklaas, shadow, jorgan, Sebastian, AHA Mauweeny should be the one!" He said, calling Mauweeny. "Smello? Hey Mauweeny, can you take me back from Fiji? Teleporter machine broke, thanks." Said Kretmi. "Have you even listened to my newest mixtape?" Said Mauweeny. "What's that got to do with it?" Asked Kretmi. "You know, 'Maui can do anything but float'?" Said Mauweeny. "But you can turn into a bird and fly here, why not just do that?" Said Kretmi. The call then ended.

"FINE! I'll take the plane." Said Kretmi.  After walking to the airport, and buying tickets, Kretmi was in line for the security checkpoint. "Sir we're gonna need you to take all metal out of your pockets." Said the security guard. "What? But it's just my bombs, I need those." Said Kretmi. "Sorry sir, it's the law." Said the guard. "Oh and my phone." Said Kretmi. The security guard the seized the phone. "GIVE IT BACK!" Said Kretmi. "We need to confiscate this to make sure you weren't swearing or watching anime. Also take off that black robe." Said the guard. "But I'm not wearing clothes under this." Said Kretmi. "You know what, fuck you. I'll just uh....LOOK WALUIGI IS IN SMASH!" Kretmi yelled. "WHAT WHERE?" Said the guard, instantly wetting and pooping his pants. Kretmi the Pirates a plane. "So long, virgins." He said, flying back east. The stocknado succed the plane in at the speed of sound, causing the plane to 9/11 the lab. "I gotta shut this thing off." Said Kretmi, like Nintendo when they looked at the YouTube community on Miiverse. Kretmi then spilled danamals on the machine which caused all of the stockings to disappear.
"Wait, wasn't there supposed to be one left? Eh, who cares. I'm a hero to us all." Said Kretmi, rebuilding the teleporter. The rivalry ends.