Stocknado

Over at the park, Toby, Amanda, and Freddie were having a nerd picnic. "Please pass the egg salad." Said Toby before the real Kean jumped out of a nearby bush. "RAGLE FRAGLE." Said Kean whilst kidnapping Toby. "AAAAH! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Cried Toby. Amanda and Freddie were on their phones, playing some shitty relevant game so they didn't notice. They also didn't notice the hoard of stockings that swept them away afterwards. At this point in the day, Unnamed City was being 85% covered with big toddy goth girlfriends. Nobody was safe.

A short distance away, Panty was still stocking surfing on Hajime's back, obviously while surfin summer played. When she spotted Lenny, she made a bee line right for him. "LENNY!" She yelled. "They know we be pirates. Plunderin'll make me real mad." Thought Lenny, who was sprinting. Lenny disappeared into the crowd of Stockings so Panty got off Hajime, put him back in her pants and continued race walking after Lenny like he had just insulted Texas. Several stockings exploded behind him. Lenny was trying to make it to Applebee's for refuge. Only problem was he had no idea where the fuck it was, so he pulled out a GPS he "borrowed" from Jack Jackington. " I don't know where I am, so if you would kindly-" started Lenny. "We are AT your destination, Applebee's is right there. Get in there. GET IN THERE." Yelled the GPS. Lenny walked inside only to realize it was just the Yuk Yuk Hut, scheming to make more customers. Lenny ran into the bathroom to hide, and also because someone told him to come there at that exact time to have a good time, and who could turn an offer like that down. Captain Qwark then emerged from the toilet. "I am here, are you in need of a good time?" Asked Qwark. "Yes." Said Lenny. "Good, because I know just what the doctor ordered. 24 hours of September." Said Qwark, blasting September.

Suddenly, Spencer also emerged from the toilet. "Oh hi Lenny." Said Spencer. "Greetings, care to join the party?" Asked Qwark. "No thanks, I've got my own problems right now." Said Spencer. "I'll trade you, for mine." Said Lenny. "Deal." Said Spencer, leaving the bathroom. Then Nega-Spencer emerged from the toilet. "COME BACK HERE YOU- is that September?" Said Nega-Spencer. "Oh of course it is!" Said Qwark.

Outside the bathroom, Spencer met up with Panty. "Where's Lenny." She said, pulling out an edgy looking gun. "We'll he's not in the bathroom." Said Spencer. "HA! Thanks, I'll make sure to avoid that area." Said Panty, searching the whole restaurant other than the bathroom. Mr. Kebab then walked in. Not to order anything, just to admire his dime publicly. Tokyo the lucario then burst though a wall. "FBI OPEN UP!" He yelled. "You're paying for that, you fucking idiot." Said Tender. Toe hairs then succed the dime out of Mr. Kebab's claws to him using a magnet. "How much do I owe?" Toejam asked. "One dime." Said Tender, taking it back. "Fuck." Said Teeter totter. Mr. Kebab then scolded him. "You owe me 10 Robux." He said, choking him.

After searching the restaurant's ceiling fans, Panty noticed September, coming from the bathroom. "You sure, he ain't in there?" She asked. "Well it's a non-zero percent chance that he's in there." Said Spencer. "Well I have to drop the kids off at the pool anyway." Said Panty. "WAIT!" Yelled Spencer. "What?" Said Panty. "You're vagina is untied." Said Spencer. "Well would you look at that, it is." Said Panty, who noticed Hajime had untied it to buy Lenny time. "I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!" Screeched Lenny. "But what about September?" Said Nega-Spencer, before Lenny pauses it. "YOU MAY WIN THIS TIME, SHIA KAZING!" Said Nega-Spencer, who went back to the nega realm. Panty then waltzed in. "Quick in here!" Said Qwark, bringing Lenny in the toilet with him. "I don't think my oval shaped head will fit." Said Lenny.

Qwark then flushed himself

Qwark then flushed himself. Just before Panty opened the stall the Stockings began to swirl in to a funnel, creating a stocknado. The rivalry continues.