Subplots The Final Frontier

"Huh that's weird. I can't seem to find Johnny anywhere." Said Shaq, standing in front of a giant ghost pirate ship. "Ahoy there Mateys, care to sail with us?" Asked Johnny. "Uh Johnny? Not to be rude of anything but we accidentally blew all our money on body spray and lotion, can we borrow some of yours?" Asked Shaq. "Sure, I'd do anything for you guys. If I remember correctly I think I put all of it in my back pocket... Yep! Here it is!" Said Johnny pulling a giant stack of money from his back pocket. Dutchy banged his head against a wall but he's a ghost so it went right through. "Here you go guys, it's not like it's done me any good." Said Johnny. "Thanks Johnny, we'll pay you back." Said Terry. "Anytime boyos. Now! Where to next me crew!" Said Johnny. Dutchy then shoved Oscar Carl, Carl the Man bikini, and Johnny off the ship. "Don't ever talk to me or my son again. If you do I'll send you three to DAVY JONE'S LOCKER! AHAHAHAHARG!" Said Dutchy, taking the ship to a mechanic. "Oh there you are Carl." Said Storm, picking him up. Oscar Carl then disappeared. "Oscar Carl has gone offline." "Oh. I guess I better find another chick magnet ship then.." Thought Johnny.

Over at the Yuk Yuk Hut, the mass of Stockings had just disappeared. Panty burst into the stall that Lenny was in. "LENNY!" She screeched with her gun pointed at his head. "What?" Said Lenny, noticing the Stocking's had disappeared suddenly. "But- but- but-" said Panty. "Hey, the sun's setting. Who won our little contest?" Said Lenny, confident that he won. "Well um let's see here." Said Panty as her and Lenny got out their calculators. "666, A perfect score." Said Lenny. Panty had 665, so she punched a hole in the stall, so SoFlo could see right through. "Get a fucking room you two." Said SoFlo, reading diary of a wimpy lobster 2: electric avenue. "You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea..." Said Lenny, doing that thing he does with his face. Panty then made a similar expression. Panty and Lenny quickly dashed out of the Yuk Yuk Hut and made a mad dash for Motel Mario. "Oh. It's you two again... Try not to make a mess this time?" Said Mr. Moseby as they checked in. As they got ready to get it on, Panty pulled Hajime out of her Panties. "Oh hey Lenny, funny seeing you here." Said Hajime, as Panty threw him out of a window. "Are you ready to see my MONSTER DONG?!" Said Lenny, as the meat mech came crashing through the roof. "Holy shit, gimmee with two e's!" Said Panty. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TWO NOT TO MAKE A MESS! YOU ARE HERE BY BANNED FROM THE MICKEY MOISE CLUB HOUSE! GET OUT OF MY LOBBY, NOW!" Said Moesby. "Wait. Where's Stocking?" Said Panty. "You mean big tiddy goth girl?" Said Lenny, walking out of the motel like a scarecrow because of his pee pee. "Yeah." Said Panty. "Fuckin uhhhh." Said Lenny, as the Meat Mech almost crushed him.

"What's huh?" Said Agolf and Kowalski, when they realized everyone in the Gulag and Gas chamber they had built was suddenly gone

"What's huh?" Said Agolf and Kowalski, when they realized everyone in the Gulag and Gas chamber they had built was suddenly gone. "I guess my wall worked!" Said Trump. "Wait a minute guys, I think it was actually Sagmaster's button..." Said Kowalski sadly. Sagmaster then piped in. "No, haha, you guys misunderstood. You see this button does absolutely noth-" "I guess we should admit defeat then." Said Agolf. Suddenly, the Meat Mech tripped over the Gas Chamber and face planted on the Gulag. "WHAT THE SCALLOPS?" Yelled Sagmaster. "GAS IT! GAS IT RIGHT NOW!" Said Agolf, spraying it with some Zyklon B. "I don't think that's gonna work, Agolf." Said Kowalski. "What do you know, commie?" Said Agolf. The meat mech then picked up Agolf and made him kiss a giant pickle. "Awww." Said Kowalski, Sagmaster, Trump, and Eddie. "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" Shouted a voice. Skullmageddon then showed up, flying upside-down in his Skelecopter. "IF ANYONE'S GOING TO DATE THAT PICKLE IT SHOULD BE ME!" Said Skullmageddon. "Whoa, giant monsters attacking the city just like in my animes!" Said Avery. "Avery, take out the trash." Said Eddie. "Yes papa." Said Avery. Just above the Meat Mech's head, in Skyloft, Gaston hoarded all of the smell good spray in his shirt and jumped out a window. "GOTCHA!" Said Groose, busting open the door. "Oh, maybe it was just the screams of hell beckoning my name or something." Said Groose, going back downstairs. "Haha!" Said Gaston, not realizing he was falling right out of the sky. "I'm sure some plot device will cushion my fall." Said Gaston. Luckily, Gaston smashed on the pavement and broke several ribs. He was later transferred to the hospital for serious medical treatment