Untitled Part 4, See?

Shaq and Terry then arrived back from Gaston's pub. "With exactly -24 minutes to spare, nice." Said Shaq. Now that the lottery ticket place was open, they went to get Johnny. He was asleep on the side walk with a pruney face and a beard. "Huh? What? What year is it?" Johnny said after being woken up. "Let's go get our money, Johnny." Said Terry. "Oh yeah." He said. 1 minute later, they carried their load of money to the Shaq-mobile. "Hey Shaq, wanna go buy 2 balloon/casinos and fight to the death in them?" Asked Terry. "This is why you're my best friend." Said Shaq. "See ya later guys." Said Johnny, who carried his money home.

On the sidewalk, Rookie and Popple were sitting in a dank puddle all depressed because the IRS was auditing them and Popple committed Tax Fraud. "Those IRS punks think they're so good see? They don't know who they're dealing with yet!" He explained to Rookie. "Yeah, you tell em Popple!" Said Rookie. Suddenly Johnny Bravo walked by carrying all of his money. "Greetings, hobos!" Johnny said, not giving them any money. "HEY! WE'RE NOT HOMELESS! I LIVE IN THAT DUMPSTER RIGHT THERE, SEE?" Shouted Popple. "Boss look!" Said Rookie, holding something green. It was a dime with Eddie's face on it. "GIVE ME THAT!" Shouted Popple, examining it. Popple started laughing while caressing the dime sexually. "Rookie, do you know what this is?" Asked Popple. "A Dime?" Said Rookie. "Rookie, THIS IS THE MOST AMOUNT OF MONEY I HAVE EVER HAD!" Replied Popple with glee. "What should we spend it on?" Asked Rookie. ":think:" Replied Popple.

"AHEM

"AHEM." Coughed a voice. Rookie and Popple looked up and noticed a Lucario staring back at them. "Give me my dime back or else." It said. There was silence for about 3 seconds and the Rookie and Popple burst out laughing. "PFFFFFFT HE WANTS US TO GIVE IT BACK AHAHAHAHAH!" They chucked. Popple then walked over to him. "Heheh. Sorry little uh- what's your name?" "Torstyn." Said Torstyn. "Sorry toenails, we're rich now, see? We can do whatever we want, and we most CERTAINLY don't have to talk to riff raff like yourself. So if you'll just kindly keep walking, we'll let you off with a warning, see?" Popple said as they stepped aside. "NO. I've been searching for that dime for 2 years now.. ever since that one day.." Toaster said, having a flashback.

While T-pose was having his flash back, Rookie and Popple scuttled off. "I'VE NEVER FELT SO ALIVE!" Said Rookie. "GIMMEE THAT DIIIIIIIME BAP BOO DAP BEE!" Shouted Tortelini. "Quick, down into this alley-way which is going to be a dead end clearly." Said Popple. In the dark alley, Stoney was passed out on the ground. "Poor guy, I didn't think you could get high off sniffing sticky grapes." Said Rookie. "Wait, did you say sticky grapes?" Asked Popple. The two then used the grapes to climb the building. Ratbitch was getting a haircut on the 3rd floor. "SHAVE THE SHAVE. TRIM THE SNIP!" Said the barber. "Yeah yeah yeah, just make sure you get the sticky grapes in the back." Said Ratbitch. "Wait, you can talk?" Said Rookie, leaning in the window. "I could always talk! I was pranking everybody that one time!" Said Ratbitch tearing up. "Easy kid, I was just wondering." Said Rookie. Ratbitch then started crying like a baby. "We can't have no baby running the store." Said Rookie as they kept climbing.

When Tennis racket reached the ally and noticed they weren't there he let out a yell of pain

When Tennis racket reached the ally and noticed they weren't there he let out a yell of pain. "CURSE YOU SHORT GREEN MAN!" He screamed. "On the roof top Popple and Rookie celebrated. "HaHA! We escaped that blue rodent, see?!" Popple said as Rookie pelvic thrusted. "Hold it right there." Said Fluzoo, who was also on the roof. "Awww. We we're so close.." Said Rookie. "Sorry guys, I don't make the law. Wait, yes I do, there is no mayor yet." Said Officer Fluzoo. "Now i'll need you to give that Lucario back his dime. "Grrr... Fine." Said Popple. Rookie then started to cry knowing how much money they just lost. Suddenly, Fluzoo got a message on his walky-talky. "Op, gotta go." Said Fluzoo, jumping off the building. He took 10 damage but didn't care because he could just ask someone to use a heal gun on him. The Lucario started walking away. "What, you're not gonna taunt us, see? You're just gonna take your filthy cash and leave us here see?"

Just then, Principal Prickly burst through the door, leading to the roof. "Aurora! There you are!" Said Peter Prickly. Aurora then winked at the two while holding the dime. "Wha- He- GRRR...." Popple growled like Kean. Oh no, he's getting all sweaty again." Rookie thought. "HE SWOOSED US!" Popple yelled. The rivalry begins.