Vending Machines become the dominant race.

At Unnamed City's mall, Aurora was walking around, flipping his new dime, and looking for something to buy. "BOOSTER SEAT HOT DOG!" A voice yelled. Aurora glanced over at the booster seat section of the store and saw Johnny Bravo. "GIMMEE WITH 2 E'S!" He said putting the booster seat on the counter. "Ok, that'll be 25 dollars." Said Squishword Tannisbells. "HERE BYE." Said Johnny giving him 6 thousand dollars. "Looks like my ex-wife was wrong. I AM IN THE RIGHT LINE OF WORK!" Said Squishword ripping off his shirt. Johnny then burst into the women's room for trying on clothing and started throwing the booster seat at people. "Pretty cool huh?" Johnny said flexing. "GET OUT OF HERE YOU-" Amanda started before noticing the money overflowing out of his pockets. "Hey do you wanna go see a movie with me?" She asked. Johnny Bravo's heart started pounding. A girl just asked him out on a date, and now all he had to do was say yes. "No thanks lady, you're gross." Said Johnny, walking away.

Outside the store Aurora was chugging along when Totino's the Lucario walked over to him. "Hey buddy have you seen a dime?" Asked Turbulence. Aurora shook his head. "Ok, then i'll justWAIT A MINUTE." Tangerine said like a meat head. The 2 Lucarios then started to beat the crap out of each other, causing Aurora to drop the dime. Wario then spotted the dime from several meters away.

Just before he could grab it, Principal Prickley Pricked it up

Just before he could grab it, Principal Prickley Pricked it up. "Aurora was just holding this dime a few seconds ago, where'd he scamper off to. AURORA DORA DOO WHERE ARE YOU!" He screeched. Wario then grabbed his arm. "UNHAND THAT DIME OR THE ARM COMES OFF." Said Wario. "FINE FINE JUST LET GO OF MY ARM." Said Prickley, throwing the dime at Wario. "LOOK WALUIGI, MONEY!" Said Wario, not realizing Waluigi had walked away. He had noticed someone peculiar in front of the mall's Papa John's. "Hey, I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you get so handsome?" Said Waluigi. Wally Egee turned around and replied. "Right back atcha buddy." He said. "Do I know you?" Asked Wally Egee. "I'm you from City With A Name." Said Waluigi. "Well that would explain the handsomeness." Said Wally Egee. "Does that mean you and I are exactly alike?" Asked Waluigi. "I suppose so." Said Wally Egee. Suddenly a contractually obligated song started playing.

Waluigi; Do you want some rice pudding?

Wally Egee: Ew, no, that's gross!

Waluigi: It was a test! Whiskered Eggplant?

Wally Egee: Ooh, I love it the most!

Waluigi: (Me too!)

Wally Egee: Do you collect coins?

Waluigi: Yeah, just in case

Wally Egee: Mario bros become the
Both: Dominant race!

I've been alone all these years

With my Irrational fears !

Wally Egee: (But not that Mario bros thing. That's gonna happen)

Waluigi: But now before me I see

Both: Someone with whom I agree!

I've found a brand new best friend
And it's me!

I've found a brand new best friend
And it's me!

Waluigi: Hmm, I thought my hat would be on me.

Wally Egee: I'm trying something new,

I thought I've have my own game?

Waluigi: It's right here, you Jew.

Wally Egee: You know, I can't help but notice that your game is fan made

Waluigi: Yeah?

Wally Egee:...Nothing...

Do homos weird you out?

Waluigi: Yeah, are they females or males?

Wally Egee: No, no, I meant Nolan

Both: Oh, that's right, he beat meat

Both: Now I know all about you
And you know all about me (ooh, wee, ooh!)
And now before me I see
Someone with whom I agree

I've found a brand new best friend
And it's me!

I've found a brand new best friend
And it's me!

Now that I've found you
We can be a duo!

That's right, twice the WAH
Double Waluigi!
Wally Egee: Coming at you Fridays!

"What, are we getting our own side story now?" Said Waluigi. "I mean that's not- well we could. We should!" Said Wally Egee. "Hmm. Maybe we aren't so alike." Said Waluigi. "That could be your catchphrase. "You're the grumpy one. Eh? Eh?" Spoke Wally Egee. Waluigi then grumpily walked away. The rivalry begins.