part 1

Sujal was driving rashly. .his mind was totally disturb.. he is totally broken inside..he had left ...today this sujal is changed ..he had left everything behind. .today he rejected his life. ..

Yes his life. .. Kashish. .

Today he himself rejected her..

She comes to him..

Kashish : sujal. .i am sorry..sorry for everything which i done  with you..Sorry sujal..

Sujal : i have no grudges for you ..but i can't.  I can't do the same mistake now.. i don't want you in my life..

Sujal : kya fayda kashish. .kya fayda..ho skta h kuch dino bad fir koi tumhe mere khilaf kuch khe aur tum man lo..

Kashish : nhi sujal..asa nhi..

Sujal : no..

Sujal : leave kashish. ..chli jao yhan se..chli jao..

Kashish : sujal..

Sujal : jao....

......................................................

He suddenly stopped his car. .there was a crowd on road..he comes out to see whats matter because road was completely jammed

He enter in crowd..

There was a lady laying on floor in pool of blood. .may be she had died..

Some accident has happen..

But what wrenched his heart was a small baby may be hardly of 2 months was there and crying bitterly. .

Sujal goes near  and was about to pick the baby

Man : sahab accident case h..hm logo n police ko phone kr diya h..abhi police ati hi hogi..aap mt hath lgaiye ase kl ko..

Sujal stares at that man..but without saying anything he goes and picks  that baby in his lap..and touched the throat of thay lady..

And he was right..she was no more..

But the most strange thing was that child has lesser  weeping by coming in his lap..

He stands from there..till then police arrives..and crowd dispersed..

But sujal was there holding that child .

Sujal to inspector : inspector are  you able to find out who this lady is..i mean her family. .this baby was with her..i found on road..

Inspector : pta nhi..mr. grewal. .abhi tk to koi shanakat nhi ho pa rhi..kafi der ho gyi h..aap ek kam kijiye yh bcha..hme de dijiye..jb tk pta nhi chlta..hm ise anath ashram m chod dete h..aap jayie..

Sujal : but..her family..they must be worried

Inspector : sir iske pass s kuch nhi mila hme ase jo inki phchan bta ske..baki we are trying our all sources

Inspector to a lady constable

: sir se..bcha lelo

Sujal handover that child to constable. .but as he was about to move that child started crying loudly..

Sujal again returns

Constable : shayd bhoom lgi h ise..she takes him to nearby tea stall ask for some milk.

She was trying hard but the baby was not ready to drink milk

Sujal was watching this..

He moves to them he ask for the child..

As he takes him in his arms..he stop crying..sujal takes milk in spoon and feed him

Constable : ase lgta h apse koi rishta h jase iska..kase apke ehsas ko phchan gya

Sujal looks towards her.

Till then police have taken the dead body of that lady and invesigated that place also.

Constable : dijiye sir ab hm ise le jate h. .aap bhi jayie.

But sujal was in no mood to return that baby..some ehsas was stopping him from doing this..