part 35

Continued. ..

Naina was kissing him on his chest ..his abs..his stomach. She was lost.  Sujal was loving her  naive kisses. But now it was getting out of his control . He was getting hard ..and was not able to hold more . He pulls naina from her hairs not giving her pain . And hugged her .

Naina too hugged him back..

Sujal : bus jaan..aur nhi..i can't control myself now..i will end up doing something. ...its getting painful to control

Naina was confused..

Naina :  apko dard kyun hua ..hmne to apko wo..bite bhi nhi kiya

Sujal hugged her more tightly

Sujal : shh..jaan sleep now. Its late

Naina : pr..

Sujal : shh. .not now.

Naina closed her eyes and hugged him .

After about an hour sujal found her breathing normal.  He get up without disturbing her sleep and wear his shirt .

He goes to another room and picked him . He make arav slept beside naina and himself also lays beside them.

...................................................

Morning rays disturb her sleep ..she just rubbed her eyes and was about to turn and sleep again but she felt a weight on her . She in confusion open her eyes and  saw sujal ' leg entangled with her and he hugging her tightly from back. She hold his hand securly but then she remembered the last night scenes. And she shivered thinking how she has kissed him barely..how close she was to him ..how she was enjoying that touch ..

With In few seconds her face turned redder..she was to shy to face him . Without looking at him she get up and left from room.

She came in hall and opened the door of cottage . The cool wind was blowing..it was making her shiver but her mind was full with all the last night events. She was having a very strange sensation lower down there..but she was not able to name it..

Naina : hm ..rat ko hmne sujal ji ko   ...

She bit her lower lip ..

Then she remembered how she bites sujal ' lower lip. Immediately she left her lip.

Naina : kya ho gya tha hme..aur jb sujal ji ne hme roka tb bhi hmara mn kr rha tha hm aur.....pr aur kya..hey bhagwan ji hm pagal ho jayenge. .yh lya ho rha h hme..sujal ji kya sochenge hmare bare mein..kitni besharmi se hm kl..pr hme wo sb bilkul bhi bura nhi lga  ..blki wo ab bhut ach ...nhi nhi kya ho gya h apko naina..

She was shivering due to cold wind but soon she get a warmth..it was warmth of someone arms..of someone body heat . And who else may be except her sujap ji.

Sujal has just woken due to phone ring ..it was mehak and varun phone to wish them happy marriage aniversay.

They wanted to talk with naina so sujal while talking with them came outside to look for naina and there he found her shivering due to cold.

Naina : aap. .

But sujal make her shut by handing her phone

Naina started talking on phone . Sujal was still hugging her in same way ..from behind . Naina got busy in talking ..sujal enjoying the weather guve a feathery kiss on her neck by shifting her hairs .

Naina shivered under his touch . Sujal turned her and let her face him .

He looked at her..her beautiful face . He  started moving his lips on her face.  . As his lips reaches her ear he bites on her ear lobe . Naina whined. .sujal started sucking the same place . Not able to talk naina said bye on phone.

Sujal was sucking her ear skin ..

Naina : sujal ji..

Sujal without looking at her

Sujal : hmm

Naina : wo kl rat hmne ...hmara mtlb ...hmne jo kiya

Sujal : i loved that..

Now he was kissing on her neck .

Naina : apko..wo sb

Sujal : i enjoyed it..

He said while kissing on her neck .

Naina : wo..wo galat nhi tha?

Sujal stopped kissing and looked at her nervous face . He smiled lightly and kissed on her nose .

Sujal : pati patni k beech mein yh sb  kuch galat nhi hota..infact. .its pleasure  

Naina looked at him

Sujal : acha ..tum btao..tumhe acha lga..

Naina lowers her eyes .

Naina : hme..wo hme acha lga .

Sujal : sirf acha.. ya bhut acha..

Naina : bhut acha..

Sujal brings his lips near her and said..

Sujal : mujhe bhi...

He said while his lips rubbing with her lips

Sujal : you also wanna feel that..

Naina in her subconscious state

Naina : kya..

Sujal : whi jo rat ko mene feel kiya..

Naina gasps getting what he mean to say..

She nervously smiled and was about leave ..

Sujal hold her wrist

Naina : arav..uth gya hoga

Sujal : tumne jwab nhi diya?

Naina was about to bit her lip again but again she remembered the last night kiss .

Naina : hme jana h arav k pass..

Sujal : jwab to do..

Naina : chodiye hme  ..

Sujal smiled amd left her hand . She run from there inside .

Sujal smiled and ruffles his hairs

Sujal : tu hi dil ..tu hi dhadkan..
             Tu hi sanse..tu hi jaan. .
             Tu hi duniya ...aur tu hi....meri zindgi. .

And he rushed inside .