part 15

Naina was getting ready for college. Arav was still sleeping and sujal was in washroom.

When sujal comes outside he saw naina standing in front of mirror with a confused face. He very easily guessed that she is confused and nervous to wear these clothes. He goes behind her ..naina looked at him throough mirror.

Sujal : just one thing left. .

Naina : kya..

Sujal holds her arms and started removing bangles.

Naina : yh ap kya kr rhe h..yh nhi utarte..

Sujal : shh..

And he removed all bangles from her both hands ..next thing he did was set her mangalsutra. .

Then he turn her towards mirror and

Sujal : perfect. .

Naina blushes..afterall first time sujal make her ready . His choice..his complement make her blush

his complement make her blush

Sujal : chle..mein tumhe drop kr deta hun.

Naina : arav..

Sujal : he is sleeping still..mumma h na..and you don't worry tumhe chod kr mein ghr hi aunga..

Naina : aur office? Dekhiye aap is trah se apne aap ko..

Sujal : shhh..kuch nhi . I will handle. Chlo ab. College k phle din late nhi hona na..

After taking blessings from elders . they moved.

Sujal parked the car..
And looks at naina..

Sujal : naina. .isme drne wali kya bat h..its not your exam.

Naina : apko kase pta hme dar lg rha h..

Sujal : itne din tumhare sath rh rh kr itna ho smjhne lga hun tumhe. .

Naina looked at him.

Sujal :: naina. .its nothing to be feared. Sirf is pl ko jiyo..sb k sath milogi..nye friends bnega..you will feel good. And mein to hun hi na..jb bhi jrurat ho just make a call to me..ok?

Naina nodded and moved out of car.

.....................................................................

Sujal has just came to office..it was noon time almost. After playing with arav getting him ready. .

There was some urgent meeting which he needs to attend. So till then arav will play with roshan.

He was about to enter in conference room when he collide with someone.

Sujal looked at those eyes.
Same eyes in which he always has waited to see love..and today he is somewhere seeing it but today that doesn't matter.

Sujal was about to move further

Kashish : i am sorry sujal..mene us fin jo kuch bhi kha..mujhe wo sb nhi khna chahiye tha..pr pta nhi us din jb pta chla to kya ho gya mujhe..gusse mein kya kuch bol gyi..i am sorry for that.

Kashish looked at sujal and saw him looking at her with no expressions. And now she realised. .its just like history repeating one day the same sujal has behaved when he comes to know about her and piyush roka..now she realised what he must have felt..aur jo kuch bhi usne kha tb wo gusse mein tha.gussa jo apko tb ata h jb aap apne pyar ko kisi aur k sath dekhte ho..wo gussa jo use us din aya .

Sujal without saying anything moved on.

...............................................................

Life was going in same way. Naina has started to adjust in her college. Infact she has made a friend also..pooja. both have grown a beautiful friendship. Pooja was just opposite of naina..very talkative. .free minded. Moreover the one of the few people who knows naina is married and mother of a child . otherwise except of few teachers no one knows naina is married.

Sujal and Naina ' s routine was same..sujal at morning used to drop her then he spend time with arav..when he feels arav has started playing then he left for office . Naina comes at whom with driver or rishi picks her. Then its her and arav time. When sujal came at night. .then he used to make arav sleep and naina completes her college work.

Without saying much..sujal and naina has developed a strong relation. They were comfortable with each other..they both don't need much words to converse both realise each other needs . Arav was just like a bridge of their relation ..

One such day..sujal was in his office. When he get a call which make him worried. He immediately left ..for naina college.

Naina was in her class when she get message thay someone has come to take her home.

An unknown fear arise in her heart..who may be. And after seeing sujal

Arav to theek hoga na..wrna sujal is trah se mujhe lene nhi ate.

She runs to him.

Naina : aap ..kya hua..sb kuch theek to h na..arav theek h na?

Sujal : arav theek h naina..hme khin jana h abhi chlo.

Without asking much she sat in car.

Sujal parked the car in front of a place where naina saw her savita aunty laying. .and few peoples surrounding them

She was shocked. .she looked at sujal

Sujal : naina ..savita aunty nhi rhi. Unhe heart attack aya tha.

Naina ' eyes filled with tears . afterall she was so much close to her. Her only relation ..in this world before her marriage. .a mother for her..a friend for her

She goes near her..sits there and cried.

Sujal was unable to see her pain he comes and sits beside her hold her.

Naina : hm..hm akele rh gye..wo..

She was unable to continue her pain was not allowing her.

Sujal take her in his arms. Naina found a comfort in his arms she put her head on his chest and hugged him.

It was their first hug..may be first touch even..but both were lost they didn't feel it awkward..to be in each other arms.

At night when both arrived. .at home all were waiting for them

Veena was first to come and hug naina. Naina cried.

Veena : nhi beta..nhi rote..

After meeting with all..naina goes in her room.

Sujal : mumma aru..

Veena: so gya h wo..hmare kmre mein h..whi soya rhne de.bhut muskil se soya h.

Sujal nodded at goes to veena ' room to see arav.

When sujal enters in his room ..naina has already changed and was laying on bed with face on one side.

Sujal goes in washroom and changed..he lays beside her. He switched off the light but was not able to sleep because he know naina is not ok. .she is silently crying.

At this time. .he just knows that he can't see naina in pain..he needs to give her comfort.

He puts his hand on her shoulder. .naina turns to face him. Her face was completely wet with tears.

It just pinched sujal ' heart.

He opens his left arm..and with eyes signal naina to come. .

Naina slide near him..she kept her head on her arm and hugged him tightly.. she was crying. Sujal hugged her back. He pulled her closer..naina was hugging him with all her strength.

Sujal was caressing her back..

After sometime sujal felt naina ' breathing normal. He looks at her and found her sleepy. He kissed her on her hairs. And take her in his arms.

Today both were so close to each other. .without any discomfort..infact both find solace in each other arms.