Part 27

Naina throws herself in sujal ' arms which sujal welcomes with a happy heart.

Sujal : missed me??

Naina didn't said anything just hugged him more tightly with eyes closed.

Sujal : kuch to bolo?

Km se km ji.. hi bol do..

Naina opens her eyes but didn't separated from him.

Sujal : acha...arav ko bhi nhi dekhna..

Now naina separates herself and look at arav who was standing just beside them having a chocolate in his hand and looking at his parents who has forget him😯

Naina sits to his level and take him in her arms then kissed on her cheeks..

Naina : mumma missed you..

Sujal also sits beside his lovely family

Sujal : han..but less than papa..

Naina looked at him and his eyes which only shows love for her.

Sujal : ase kya dekh rhi ho..shi to kha mene..?

Naina stand up picking arav .

Sujal : chle mrs. Grewal.

Naina sits in car ..with arav.

And sujal drives to home. On way naina was silent .

Sujal : so ..how was your tour? You enjoyed  ?

Naina : ji..

Sujal : haye..yh ji..btaogi nhi kya kya kiya...khan khan gyi..kya kya dekha..

Naina again rememberd all that what she has seen..again her mind goes to that side  ..that images...that scene. .

Sujal saw she was sweating.

Sujal : what happen..itna passena kyun a rha h..

Naina: nhi hum theek hain..

Sujal : sure?

Sujal stopped the car in front of a restaurant.

Naina : apne gadi yhan kyun roki..

Sujal : tumge bhook lgi hogi na..it will take time to reach home..so dinner kr k chlte h.

Naina : ji..

Sujal : ji..chliye..

He descended and come along passengers side open the door for naina and picks arav.

Arav : ba...ba..

Sujal : yes bahr..aaj mumma k sath hun yhàn pr dinner krenge..and fir icecream bhi khayenge 

Arav : ishcm

Sujal : ya..ishcm

And both moved inside restaurant .

Sujal : kya logi naina..

Naina: jo aap chahe..

Sujal : nainaa..tumhari bhi to koi psand hogi na. . Why always i choose for you.

Naina : kyun..apko hmare liye kuch lena acha nhi lgta?

Sujal looked at her for her unusual reply or say question.

Sujal: i love to choose for you..naina you know in my life no one have ever give a dam to my choice or my wishes..its only you jise mein jo dun..hs k apna leti ho..isliye chahta hun ki tum apni wishes ko kbhi mt dbana ..kbhi nhi..hmesha ek bat yad rkhna..i am all yours..pura haq hai mujhse kuch bhi mangne ka..kuch bhi.

Naina smiled

Naina : hum to apni puri zindgi apko de chuke h..ap jb hmare liye kuch krte h to bhut acha lgta h..

Their attention got diverted by arav sound

Arav : pa..pa..

Sujal and naina looks at him and laughed.

Sujal : sorry baby..but papa didn't ignored you..its just papa apki mumma ko kuch smjha rhe the

Wo kya h na papa has to handle two two babies. .one you..and one your mumma..

To which naina opens her mouth 😲

Naina : haww..kya kha apne..

Sujal : ji humne to kuch bhi nhi kha..

Naina : aap na..kbhi mauka nhi chodte hme tang krne ka.

Sujal : na..kbhi chodunga  bhi nhi.

.

.

And their dinner goes on with such sweet talks and a sweet icecream.

Both were in their room ..naina has made arav sleep and was sitting on bed with legs down beside arav. Sujal entered the room after parking the car  .

He smiled seeing both his cutiie .
He goes and sits in front naina..naina looked at him. Sujal cups her face and cares her cheeks with his thumbs. He kissed her on her forehead. .her nose ..and then brings his lips near her .
As usual naina closes her eyes. .sujal smiled at his innocent biwi who shy on just a kiss what she will do when he will make her his.

Sujal touched her lips with his  ...it was just a small brush..

Naina remembered that couple started from lip kiss and then how the boy removed the girl clothes and then that cries..she closed her eyes tightly. .as if try to stop that scene. She remembered how the tears were flowing in girl ' eyes ..she was shouting but the boy didn’t stop..their body was covered under a sheet..dont know what he was doing but he was continously moving on her..may be she was feeling his weight on her..afterall he was heavy.

What if sujal ji bhi mere sath asa krenge to?  Unhone bhi to jane se phle kha tha jb mein wapis aoungi to unhe hmara relation age krna h..nhi nhi asa nhi kha tha..pr kuch asa hi tha. Nhi sujal ji to bhut ache h..wo itna gnda kam nhi krenge. .aur wo humse bhut pyar krte h..pr..what if..

Thinking all this she opened her eyes and without looking at him ..she stood up..

Sujal holds her from her wrist

Sujal : kya hua..

Naina : wo hum fresh ho kr ate h..

Sujal left her hand and she runs to washroom. 

After a while sujal was laying on bed with arav on one side.  Naina has just laid beside him   .

Sujal opens his arm and naina slided near him and put her head on his arm. Sujal wrapped her closer to him . And caresed her loosen hair locks.

Sujal looked at her eyes..there was a unusual fear which he was finding..msy be because of these two days separation. He kissed her on her forehead. 

Sujal : kya hua jaan..

Naina still looking in his eyes nodded negatively.

Sujal brings her face closer and touched her lips with his. It was a sweet peck..

Sujal : sleep ...you must be tired ..

Naina hugged him from his west and both slept.

Precap : naina decided to share her fear with sujal