Intro to story background

( Story is same as kahin to hoga..but it changes from the point after sujal and kashish engagement. )

{If someone has forget the story of kahin to hoga or have not seen...then}

Sujal grewal has been quite reserved type..he usually not talk much and never share his feelings with anyone except his mumma. He never needs to share anything with his mumma..she understands him so well that..she can understand him from his eyes..

Sujal ' father has been best friend of lalit Raheja. .they are buisness partners andctgeir friendshio was so strong that they had lived together in one house. Their children have also been very close to each other..

Younger sons rishi and aman had been the best buddies..sanjna sujal and piyush has been the classmates and very close to each other..varun was shy type but very sincere.

Sujal always had lived a life where he has always seen his mother waiting for his father and his father ' love. And his father never had time for them..even sometimes sujal feels that his father loves his friend and his friend ' family more than his own.. because of this sujal had never let anyone come closer to him....

But kashish changes his this theory..from the time he and kashish met he always felt a ehsas for her..always got interacted to her...and very soo  they both confessed their love for each other.  Sujal was on cloud nine..too happy. But his happiness didn't last for so long because one day he get to know that his kashish got engaged to piyush...

Kashish has said yes to piyush alliance just in a confusion but later on for her family she was helpless. .sujal misunderstood her may be she is marrying piyush just because piyush has greater shares in business than him . But very soon he get to know the reality but it was late. ..that day was kashish and piyush marriage. ..he begged sorry to kashish. . Yes he the sujal grewal begged for his love..but kashish denied and marry piyush.

This was the toughest time for sujal...to see his love with his best friend that too under same roof...

But somehow he started accepting this also..but his love for kashish never get lesser.  But kashish always misunderstood him..whenever there was a problem in her or piyush ' life..she blamed sujal. 

And worst happen when piyush died in an accident amd kashish blamed sujal for that also.

Kashish put a plot to marry sujal but to take revenge of piyush ' death.

..................................................

The story will be same till the day of sujal and kashish engagement

But after that story will be totally changed..

Here sujal will come to know that kashish doesn't love her and she thinks him as a murderer...this breaks his heart.

Even he attempted to take his own life but akshat saved him.

But later on kashish realised her mistake. ..but sujal didn’t forgive her..he had completely broken..so he ask kashish to go from his life.

  ( this new story line will be shown as flashback scenes  story will run at present all this will be in flashback scenes )