part 37

It was dark outside. Cold breeze was blowing . Windows of the room were open curtains were flying.

Sujal was kissing her . Naina was standing there nervously. .hands on his shoulders .

Sujal : respond naina....

Naina : hmm

Sujal smiled at his innocent wife

Sujal : jaan respond..

Naina nervously moved her lips

And sujal take it as opportunity and enters in her mouth.

Soon naina was copying sujal ' actions. Both were kissing each other . Finding naina out of breath sujal left her lips and started kissing on her neck .

Naina bites her lips ..nervous about the things sujal was doing or going to do with her . Sujal was loosing his control . He kissed on her slender neck . Naina bends her head backward . Sujal hold her from her waist . Naina wraps her arms around his neck . Sujal ' lips were creating a havoc in naina .

In urgency sujal opened the first button of her shirt and started licking there on her skin . Naina was lost ..head back eyes closed.. arms around his neck and moaning .

Sujal was kiss and licking her chest bones . His hands were roaming at her back and soon enters inside her shirt. Naina gasped and become attentive feeling his hands on her bare skin .

She opened her eyes ..sujal was too lost to nottice. He took his one hand out and opened the next button of her shirt . Now her buldge was visible to sujal ..not able to control he kissed her on her skin .

Naina ' heartbeat raised ..she hugged him .

Sujal touched her with his lips on her neck . Naina was hugging tightly shyly .
Sujal imparted little and looked in her eyes. There was shyness not fear . This thing relaxed him that she is not feared by this advancement.

Seeing him looking at her intensely naina turnef around . Now her back was towards him . Sujal hugged her from behind

Sujal : dar lg rha h?

Naina : nhi..pr kuch ajeeb sa feel ho rha h .

Sujal : you trust me na..

Naina turned and faced him .

Naina : sb se jyada...

Sujal picked her and took her in another room .

He make her lay on bed . Naina was breathing fast her shirt button were open . Her breast was bulging out . Sujal was looking at her with immense love . He sits on bed and caged naina by keeping his arms around her body .

Both were looking in each other eyes . Naina was the first to break this eye contact ..she sits and throw her self in his arms .

Sujal whispered in her ears

Sujal : love me..

Naina didn't reply

Sujal : love me naina..today i will not stop you like yesterday night.

Naina got his meaning .but she was so shy to start .

Sujal understood her turmoil. .he make her separate and start opening his shirt button. ..

He removed his shirt and throw aside . He lay on bed with his back . And pulled naina on him . Naina landed on his chest . As naina ' hands touched his chest .she remember last night moments. Sujal pulled her and captured her lips. This time naina too respond . Both were kissing each other with equal passion . After the long passionate lip kiss naina started kissing on his chest . She kissed him sensually.. on his nacked skin. Her hands were roaming on his chest ..his stomach .