part 14

Days passes like that. .

Grewals and rahejas have accepted naina and arav. Arav being the younger one at home. .become ladla of all. Even rishi plays with him a lot..this chachu bhatija..do lots of masti together.

Rishi was always having problem with kashish. .but naina has become his sweet bhabhi. He respect her and moreover care for her whenever sujal is busy in work rishi usually drop or pick naina from her music classes.

Yes naina have rejoined her music classes..actually sujal compelled even his family when they come to know naina loves to sing they send her for her classes.

She takes evening classes that usually arav nini time or sujal stays with him. If sujal busy then rishi...or mehak or veena stays with him.

Mehak and rishi relations was not normal..but rishi never irritate or come in way of mehak. And mehak always ignore him.

Except vasu..all love naina and her innocence. With time the actual naina  was seen by all..naina..who was very much innocent and kidish at heart but may be somewhere hidden under responsibilities..

Kashish didnt come to office aftee that..sujal in starting was worried for kashish but then when she heard from mehak that she has gone to Mumbai in some of relative marriage. .then he never concern.he always try to move on..he always try to spend much time with arav and naina.

Arav and he shared a strong bond. Both usually talk in their language..actually sujal talks and arav replies in his blubbering which only sujal understood.

Naina and sujal were same trying to understand each other. .they were each other companion.

One such day..

Sujal came from office and kept few files on bed before going to washroom. Arav was playing there on bed. Naina was busy folding few clothes.

Arav hand reaches to one of files and he started ruffling with it.. witb his tiny miny hands he ruffle the papers.

Naina saw this and immediately hold it..but till then arav ' work was done.

Naina : arav..yh kya kr diya apne. .yh papa k kuch jruri papers the na..ab papa kya krenge. .

Till then sujal came having towel in his one hand.  He saw naina holding his file and condition was bad.

Sujal : naina. .yh..file.

Naina looked at him.

Naina : wo ..arav. .n pkad li..

Sujal : huh?

Naina : apki galati h aao bed p rkh kr hi kyun gye..

Wo to hnne dekh liya wrna ..

Sujal took the file and saw..first 3 4 pages were damaged.

Sujal sits beside arav : yh kya kiya aru..you know it was papa important file..papa has to show this in meeting tomorrow.

Naina : ab kya krenge ap..

Sujal sighs ..

Sujal : ab mere bche n punish kiya apne papa ko..

Naina : punish?

Sujal : today i didn't play with arav..no so in anger he did.

Naina : huh? Wo ek bcha h..

Sujal : han to ...bcho ko gussa nhi a skta kya. .

Naina : hehe..ap bhi na..

Sujal : naina. .i am serious..mana arav abhi 4 months ka hua h..but

Naina : acha... acha.. ab yh sochiye apne is file ka kya krna h?