Part 22

Naina : mumma..hum kis ki party mein ja rhe h?

Veena : h koi ..beta tumhare papa k known h.

Naina : ohh..sujal ji kyun nhi aye?

Mehak : oh.to apko yad a rhi h bhaiya ki..?

Naina : nhi..hmne to wase hi pucha  .

Varun : means bhabhi ap bhaiya ko yad nhi krti.

Naina : asa kb kha hmne..

Veena : bs bhi kro..kyun tang kr rhe h use?

Mehak : aunty hm khan tang kr rhe h..bs bhabhi se puch rhe h ?

Varun  was driving the car mehak was sitting at front  with roshan. Veena and
Naina was sitting at backside with arav. Rishi aman lalit CG and vasu were in another car.

Varun : bhabhi agar aap chaho to mein  bhaiya ko  bula skta hun?

Naina : nhi..unhe kuch kam h.

Till then they reaches the venue. It was a hotel .

All togetherly enters the hotel .till then others also came. When they enter in party hall it was complete dark .

Naina : mumma yhan to bilkul andhera h..

But till then there was lightning all around ..aplauses and cheers . Naina looked around

The hall was decorated so beautifully..many peoples were all around clapping and  singing something. But then she noticed all were looking towards her or them.

Then she realised they all are saying

Happy birthday to you..happy birthday dear naina ..and happy birthday dear arav. Happy birthday to arav and naina.

Now this was a shock for naina.  They all are  wishing her and arav birthday.  But its not her birthday. .nor arav also. Infact she  don't even know when is her and arav birthday.  She looked at her family members they were also se clapping amd singing . Arav was in rishi ' arms ..laughing and jumping may be he is loving all this. But naina was standing like a alien in all this.

She looked at veena for help and make her understand whats going on...

Veena understood her turmoil ..

Veena : tumhe tumhare swalo k jwab mil jayenge ..lekin usse lo jisne yh sb plan kiya h..

Naina forehead creases in confusion.

Veena pointed forward and there he was standing with a smile.

He started coming towards her. He came forward. .hold Arav from rishi ..kissed him on his cheeks and came to naina and forwarded his left hand to her. Naina after taking few seconds hold his hand . He pulls her towards him.

Sujal : happy birthday to  two most lovable and adorable persons of my life. .

And all clapped on his line.

Naina : lekin hmara birthday. . Aur Arav   ka bhi ..hmara mtlb..

Sujal : ab se ..hm aj k din aap dono ka birthday celebrate kiya krenge. Meri life k do important persons ka birthday ek hi din ..and this day is soo special for me.

He took both of them forward..now naina looks around. .all this was so beautiful. .just like a dream world..a dream..which may be she never even dreamt or think...

which may be she never even dreamt or think