Part 23

Nervousness was visible on naina ' face..she was ready.  Arav also ready..they were waiting for driver . Naina looks at time it is 4 : 30 pm.

Today naina has to go for recording. Sujal has make a call to get ready ..he will send driver to pick them. First they will go to R $ G  there sujal will selfly take her to recording centre.

Arav was playing ..he has started walking little bit. He was walking along bed sides with bed support.

Soon driver came ..and veena call naina.

Naina goes downstairs with arav . She took veena ' blessings and left.

Driver dropped her and arav in R $ G.  Naina has first  time came to office . She looked around .. she holds arav finger ..because arav was jumping out of her arms ..he wanted to walk..its new adventure for him. Naina looked around..she doesn't know where sujal will be..moreover all were looking towards them. Afterall first time mrs. Sujal grewal is here.. some were looking at cutiee pie..who  was just looking replica of his father.

Naina was wearing a beautiful yellow outfit..looking at her many ones starts whispering.  Finding the reception. .she move towards receptionist with arav.

she move towards receptionist with arav

Naina was about to ask about sujal ' cabin

Naina was about to ask about sujal ' cabin ..till then varun came .

Varun : naina bhabhi..arav..

Naina looks towards varun.

Varun : he picked arav in his arms... bhabhi..aap yhan office mein?

Naina : ji..woh  hme ..

Varun : bhayia ko yad a rhi thi?

Naina looks at him helpless. .why everyone tease her only.

Varun laughed looking at her face.

Varun : sorry sorry. .chliye mein bhiya ka cabin  dikhata hun.

Varun shows her sujal ' cabin. Naina holds arav finger ..

She knocked on door..and listen sujal ' voice.

Sujal : come in.

Naina opens the door..she saw sujal sitting on chair.