set up [analogical]

logan sighed as patton texted him to come to the coffee shop. he already knew what was going on. once he got there, patton would get a mysterious phone call and would have to go outside to take it. roman will walk in with virgil and his girlfriend will drag him off, leaving logan and virgil alone together on a set up date. 

it is annoying, they keep trying to set him nd virgil up but it never works. or so they think. logan has been secretly dating virgil for one and a half years now. how they don't know? it's unclear but both roman and patton are total airheads so it doesn't surprise him much. he got in his car, virgil's anniversary gift in his bag with his laptop. when he got to the logan coffee shop, he saw patton by the window and went into the shp, and over sitting in the booth he was at.

meanwhile virgil was stressing. it was his and logan's nineteen month anniversary and roman wanted to drag him to some place. virgil prayed it was another attept to get him and logan together, and if it was, he'd finally open up about the relationship, and if not he is ditching roman to go spend time with logan. virgil closed his eyes, listening to music trying to calm himself. he felt roman stop, and opened his eyes, letting out a happy sigh. they were at the coffee shop. 

getting out of the car, he tried his hardest not to run over to logan and kiss him. patton was about to take his phone call as roman dragged him to the shop. he opened the door and mentally prepared himself for what he was going to do. virgil walked over to logan, pulling him up from his chair and kissing him. logan kissed virgil right back, guessing that virgil was fully comfortable with everything now. they pulled apart and virgil smiled widely, "happy anniversary, nerd." 

"happy anniversary." logan smiled back, "wait here!" he said, turning around and getting the envelope from his bag. "open it." he encouraged handing it to virgil. 

virgil simply rolled his eyes and opened it, gasping when he saw tickets to a band he has been dying to see. "thank you so much!" 

patton and roman stood there speachless. what just happened? anniversary? how long have they been dating? "wait, wait. wait wait wait just a minute. how long have you two been dating?" 

virgil laughed and turned to face roman and patton, "a year and a half.." he said, blushing when logan wrapped his arm around and kissed his temple. 

roman looked from the couple to patton. "why." he said simply. "why did you lead us on for a whole year?!" he laughed, face palming. "tomorrow, since it's not your anniversary, i'm killing you both!" he said, and everyone laughed. 

"anyways. you'll see your gift later, when were at home." patton narrowed his eyes at them, and went to say something when he was cut off. "not like that! jesus, it was just in a gift box so it's not like i could bring it without someone getting suspicious!" 

yeet my bestfriend just got a gf and theyre so cute together. 

530 words