adored by him [royality & demy]

t.w. cursing thats it. but i never cried at waving through a window or got close to it until thomas sang it oops

nothing was said, only loving glances between roman and patton. it made logan jealous. why wouldn't patton like him? it was clear why, though, he wasn't the pretty boy with the butterscotch hair. 

but logan would never hate roman. yeah it stings, though he just wonders. what it is like to be adored by patton? he wished he was as pretty like the boy with the butterscotch hair. logan also hurt he knew even when patton got as drunk as possible roman would still be on his mind. 

roman had such an adventurous mind, it was another thing patton loved about roman, made logan look blind. and it all hurt so fucking much. he didn't know why he was stupid enough to think he could ever compare to the pretty boy with butterscotch hair. 

"how is it to be adored by him?" logan found the courage to ask roman. roman seemed taken aback. 

"um, quite lovely." roman started, thinking of the right things to say, "well. he never makes me feel lonely. he always tries to brighten my mood. he doesn't deal with shit and will sick up for what he believes. he compliments me a lot. it's just blissful." 

logan blinked away tears and nodded, turning around and running down the hall, not paying attention at all. he just had to get away and cry. it wasn't fair! logan tried so hard but nothing worked.

logan was so heartbroken it was becoming too hard to handle. no one else had to deal with heartbreak like he did, and it was so amplified because he didn't feel many emotions.

he ran into his room and closed the door, locking it and holding in a sob with all his might. he slumped against the door and slowly sat down, finally letting it all out. once the tears began they wouldn't stop.

it got so bad to the point where logan passed out out of pure exhaustion. but when morning came around again, he would be fine.

he had to be, because he has no emotions... right?

__meanwhile__
virgil sighed as he watched the couple on the couch smile and joke. he was happy for them both. they were cute together. they were good together.

and virgil was happy for them. his happiness covered the anger toward deceit. not only did deceit choose remy over him, deceit lead him on, ripped out his heart, and stomped on it, laughing.

but virgil still loved him, he couldn't stop himself. maybe it wasn't just him, maybe he was going to docthe same to remy. and a small part of him wished de would, so he knew that it wasn't just him.

virgil also hoped that it was just him because he didn't want remy to get hurt like he did. he didn't want anyone to get as hurt as he was.

so he kept silent. he went to logan's room to ask for some advice but logan wasn't in there. because this has happened before he did not think that logan would mind if he stayed in there.

he waited on his bed, not saying anything when logan came. he sat up and say logan cover his mouth and hold back a sob. virgil got up from the bed and walked over, putting his hand on logan's shoulder but logan didn't seem to notice. virgil put his head on logan's shoulder.

the two of them sat there, letting their emotions out. in the morning they would talk about everything, but until then they both sat there and cried.

just behind the door, though, sitting in the living room laughing and having fun, were the four to cause the two to sob. though they would never blame them, even if it was their fault.

that wad sucky ik oof rip

i hate my writing but i love writing rip me

668 words