First Hallway Fight

"Ready for your fist day at a new school, Tiger?" Dad asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I say.

"What's up? Y/n, sweetheart, please tell me."

"What if I do not fit in? What if I get picked on? What if someone finds out who I really am?"

"It's going to be fine. Remember, your last name is..."

"Bridges."

"Good." Dad hugs me and kisses my cheek. "You better go now, Happy's waiting for you in the car."

I rush out of the glass doors. "Bye dad!" I shout.

I reach the car, get in, strap up and Happy drives me to my new school.

We reach the school and I jump out of the car. I walk towards the main entrance doors and am greeted by a busy hallway.

From the corner of my eye I spot a muscular lad beating the Shit of someone quite significantly smaller than him.

"Hey!" I shout walking towards them. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size!"

The lad lets go of the scrawny kid and walks towards me.

"What? Someone like you?" He asks me try to scare me.

"Yes, I mean someone like me. I actually mean me."

"What a scrawny thing like you?!"

I take of my rucksack and my jumper to reveal a short sleeve Stark Industries shirt. The sleeves show off my muscle and the group of kids watching started cheering for me.

"Come at me dickhead!" I shout.

He tries to throw a punch at me but I dodge it and quickly throw a had to his jaw. The crowd gets louder and bigger. He trays to hit me again but misses one more. I punch his stomach and knee him in the chest, finishing him with a swift kick to the testicles.

The crowd cheers for my victory and as quickly as I could I throw my jumper back on and place my backpack back onto my back. I speed off into my first lesson and avoid any more human interaction until class starts.