Building at School

I stumble out of bed as my alarm plays Back in Black by AC/DC through my speakers at practically full blast.

It's Friday, only one more day 'till the weekend. "Finally." I say yawning, stretching.

I walk over to my closet and pick out a pair of black jeans, a Metallica shirt and my denim vest I sewed a hood and sleeves from a plain hoodie onto.

I get changed and grab my backpack, making sure I had everything. Before walking to to kitchen for breakfast I knock on the door belonging to the room Peter was sleeping in.

I hear a faint, "Come in." So I open the door and Peter's struggling to put his shirt on.

"You alright there?" I ask him and he turns around and faces me. He has the 'please help me, I'm stuck' look plastered on his face. "Do you want me to help you?"

He just nods and I walk over to him, trying to contain my laughter. I grab the shirt and tell Peter instructions to follow.

"Straighten your arms more!" I raise my voice at him playfully.

Finally after a few minutes of tugging the shirt was over his torso, he was standing in front of me fully dressed. He walks over to the desk and grabs his backpack and we both head to the kitchen.

We reach the doorway and I see dad making waffles and pancakes for breakfast. I feel my stomach growl and I laugh knowing I was hungry.

Peter and I walk towards the breakfast bar and sit down on the stools. Dad places plates in front of us with are stacked with freshly cooked waffles and pancakes with maple syrup and butter. Dad then gives us both a glass of orange juice which I finish within seconds.

Dad sits down with a plate of food and a glass with a little bit of whiskey in it and another glass full with orange juice as well. The three of us tuck into our food.

When we've finished, Peter and I get our school stuff and head towards the door. Dad gives me a quick hug and Happy drives to two of us to school.

We arrive and get out of the expensive black car. Peter just waves to Happy and I give him a quick hug.

"Thanks uncle Happy." I say. "See you after school unless Dad wants to pick me up and Peter separately."

"See you later kiddo." Happy says before I shut the car after getting out and I watch the black car drive off.

Peter and I walk into the school and wait for the first bell to go for period 1. Surely enough the bell goes and a crowd of sweaty teenagers bombard Peter and I, pushing the two of us with them to our first lesson.

By the end of the school day I had build small parts for the Mark IV and had them in my backpack.

"How on earth did you not get caught or questioned when building that?" Peter asks me as we make our way to the entrance of the school.

"It's called stealth. You should try it sometime." I say sarcastically.

"Can you make it anymore obvious that you're the child of Tony Stark?"

"Nah, too much effort." I see a familiar black car with Happy in the driver's seat. "Come on, let's go back to my house because it looks like you'll be staying there a bit longer."