butterflies, cats, frogs and mirrors

LYDIA DEETZ AND THE WITCH'S HOUSE

Capítulo 7: butterflies, cats, frogs and mirrors

Once Percy reassured them that he heard nothing on the other side of the door, the group re-entered the insectary room.

They went to the bottom insectary and after opening the glass lid, they took the huge stuffed blue butterfly.

"Let's go to the wine cellar now," said Viola.

"Wait a minute," said Lydia and went to the white cat's picture that had been crooked since they escaped from the red skull, and straightened it up again.

When the boys went out into the hallway, they noticed that the medieval armor had returned to its place.

"How did the armor return to its place?" Percy asked.

"I was dozing and when I woke up, the armor was back," replied the black cat.

"Come on, let's go to the wine cellar," Viola insisted again.

The group entered the wine cellar, the long corridor was still covered by the evil fog and the boys hurried along. Upon reaching the web, Lydia took the butterfly very carefully so that the web would not break or vibrate.

Then she placed the blue butterfly in the web and then they came out of the wine cellar.

The three friends were in a hurry as the corridor gave them a bad feeling when they were in it.

PUM.

A huge gap in the floor opened up just in front of Percy, thankfully the boy used his natural catboy reflexes and did not fall down the black opening.

"Percy, are you all right?" Lydia asked worried.

"Yes, don't worry, Lydia."

"Let's get out of here!" Viola rushed them, and the gothic couple had no choice but to continue the fast walk.

The boys arrived in the hallway and the pale yellow butterfly flew out of Lydia's hands.

Percy, pulled on by his instinct and thanks to his catboy reflexes, caught the insect in mid-flight.

"Nyajaja, I got you."

"Percy, let go of the butterfly," said Lydia.

"But Lydia, she looks so pretty," said Percy, who poached and looked at the gothic girl with her big, black eyes, which rivaled her girlfriend's in beauty.

"Okay, but it will be your responsibility," Lydia agreed, and then Percy put the butterfly on the side of her head.

"It looks like you have a female Percy hair ornament," Lydia said to him, as she watched the butterfly flap its wings next to one of Percy's ears, "I think the butterfly decided to stay in your hair."

"Let's keep looking for clues," said Viola frowning, when they heard a sound like the sound of a door knock unlocking.

The kids went to the sound source and observed halfway down the main corridor that the black cat was gone.

The group continued their march and opened the door that had previously been closed. After this, they found a short, elbow-shaped corridor and opened the door that led upwards.

There were stairs leading up to the top floor and just in front of these there were about three sacks.

"How strange," said Lydia, "what will these sacks be?"