11

This is going to touch a few issues that cause a lot of fan wars in the Blink fandom. I'm sorry. I was watching a lot of fancams and sometimes YT comments are so hateful! Please don't fight! I love every single one of bp and these are just my opinios on some of the things people say about them, especially Jennie, since this is HER story. This also shows that bp are still rookies in a way (they are not even two years old!) and that BTS are their seniors and way more experienced at performing. If you want to talk about some of the things in the comments please do so, also if you have a different opinion.

***

"This is your first self-produced song?", Yoongi asked, not having changed his expression at all.

They all nodded. "We've written rap lyrics before, though", Lisa added.

"Your lyrics are great", he said and nodded slowly. "Really. When we started we were a mess. I really like your word plays, Jennie", he added and she smiled brightly. "And the way you changed your flow without problems, you're good."

"Thanks", she said, still smiling and blushing a bit. After talking with Hayi she'd also asked Tablo for help with the writing and it had really helped - this time around it had been so much more fun to think of clever lyrics and in her opinion, it also showed.

"Lisa's dance break is really captivating", he said. "You seem to have a lot of charisma while dancing. Vocal's is not my strength, but Jisoo's voice really fits this kind of song."

Jennie looked at her, proud of her best friend. Her voice was really unique and beautiful and they had all been a bit sad that their previous songs never had highlighted that.

"Chaeyoungs high note is amazing, especially considering that she's still dancing at the same time", Yoongi added.

"Thank you", Chae said in a quiet voice and covered her face a bit. "I've practiced that a lot."

Jennie smiled, relieved that he'd seemed to like it overall. "Is there anything special we should improve?", she asked.

Yoongi seemed to think about it, biting his lips. "You do seem to be a bit tense overall", he said carefully. "You're YG, right?"

They all nodded, besides Jisoo. "No, we're from KimJisoo Entertainment", she said and laughed.

Jennie rolled her eyes and sighed. Leave it to Jisoo to make a joke out of everything.

Yoongi didn't seem to mind much and just chuckled a bit. "Okay, but what I mean is, the people expect you to do more things like adlibs. You should know the choreo of course, but don't be afraid to ignore it sometimes and do crazy stuff. YG isn't known for perfect choreographies and more for making every stage seem like their own. You need to have more fun on stage or the audience won't have fun either."

"But we are", Jisoo said. "The thing is that in the past we did try to change things up a bit, but especially Jennie got a lot of backlash for it."

Jennie bit her lip. They had talked a lot about it, when the issue arose but had kind of not touched to topic since then.

"Why?", Yoongi asked her.

"They said I was lazy when I didn't dance the choreography all the time, especially while singing and selfish", Jennie admitted. "I was not doing it on purpose, but it seemed as if I was trying to hog Lisa's lines when doing adlibs, that's why I stopped it. Oh, and everyone seems to think I'm just screaming on stage."

"I was never bothered by how she did it", Lisa added. "I actually think it was fun to do it like this."

"Can you show me how you do it?", Yoongi asked them.

Jennie looked at Lisa who shrugged. "Your playing on fire part?", she suggested and Lisa immediatly began to rap her last verses. Jennie joined in on the last parts and made the little scream at the end, a bit unsure.

"Okay, I get it", he said. "It could indeed seem like this, but I don't think it's that bad. You should do more things like that little scream at the end, that was cute."

They laughed and Jennie covered her face in her hands.

"No really", he confirmed. "Make more random noises, hype each other up. I think it's better to not follow her lyrics if you got this reaction from fans but I also think that it's worse to stop completely. And I don't know if the rest of you do adlibs or not, but all of you should try it."

"Thanks", Jennie said, smiling. She was really greatful. Getting encouraged to do something you wanted to do was a great feeling - she had felt down after reading reactions from fans, just wanting to please everyone. Maybe he was right and she just had to keep practicing. She could ask their seniors for help. Yoongi would have to leave soon and she didn't really want to take away the little free time that he had ... maybe they could ask Bobby? He was known for being hyped up on stage all the time.

"You don't have to do everything perfect", Yoongi added. "I know everyone is bad at taking this advice, I don't even really follow it. But if you are not afraid of mistakes you seem more natural, believe me."

Jisoo nodded slowly, then gave him a little smile. "We're still learning every day, so thank you a lot for your advice and your time."

"Don't worry", Yoongi said. "You can always ask me for my opinion, if you want to. I wouldn't have made it without some of my seniors, that's why I want to be a good senior to other people."

Like she'd do that, Jennie thought. He should have given his number to Jisoo who was their social butterfly. On that thought ... maybe her best friend would make her contact him?

Which wouldn't actually be a bad idea, if she thought about it.

***

Soo. Do any of you know how BTS acts when they are drunk? I know like their tolerance but not what kind of drunk they are. For the next chapter. I think, at least.