13

His answer came soon, when they were getting done their make-up for the V-live. She was chatting with Nayeon when the message arrived, trying to come up with an idea for matching nails that would fit both of their concepts.

She checked the message.

Again, don't worry.
Thank you, good luck today on your live, maybe we'll watch it!

What was that supposed to mean? He and his friends? Jennie rolled her eyes. As if. Maybe for a few minutes, but nothing more.

Yeah, right.
Please leave comments if you do.

Is that a challenge?
If you see the name HANDSOMEGUY, that's us.
Taehyung has a secret account

"Watch out for the name HANDSOMEGUY", she told the other girls. "In capital letters. Yoongi said that they'll watch us."

"Yey", Jisoo cheered. "We have a fan!"

"You do know that we already have 200 Million hearts, right?", Jennie asked her. "We have more fans than just him."

"We do?" Jisoo acted as if she was shocked and they all laughed.

Later they all sat on a couch, facing the cameras and a screen which showed the comments.

"Hello Blinks", they said in unisono and waved at the camera.

"The reason why we are already doing this", Jisoo began and looked at Jennie.

"Is because tomorrow we will come back!" They all cheered and she laughed. "We are very busy tomorrow, that's why we can't make a countdown", she explained.

"Very busy", Lisa confirmed and they nodded in sync with very serious expressions.

"It's a secret", Jisoo said. "Sssh, don't tell anyone!"

Jennie was the first to look for comments, anything which could be exciting. Of course she also looked if that secret account had commented - and she did see something from them.

HANDSOMEGUY: do you know bts?

Yeah, she couldn't use this. What were they thinking? She quickly read some other comments.

"Oh, someone named my heart is black and pink said that they love us. Love you too", she answered in her cutest voice and send the camera hearts. "HANDSOMEGUY asks..."

"HANDSOMEGUY?", Lisa asked and grinned and from the corner of her eyes she saw Lisa and Chae exchanging looks.

Jennie nodded and tried not to show anything, seeing as the comments already asked if they knew the commenter.

"HANDSOMEGUY is probably our CEO", Jisoo said with a serious expression. "Yang Hyunsuk. He's handsome, right?"

Jennie laughed. "He asks what we were doing today in preparation for our comeback."

"He should know that", Jisoo deadpanned. "He has our schedule."

They nodded. "Why are you usking unnecessary questions?", Jennie asked the camera. And Yoongi. Or whoever.

"We changed our hair colors", Chae said, steering the conversation back to the question. "I like Jisoo's new hair the most!"

Jisoo had cut it short, like she always had wanted to try. It suited her, but what didn't?

"I love Jennie's hair", Lisa said.

She had always been afraid to damage her hair, because she had seen what it did to Lisa's. But her stylists convinced her to try it once and she agreed to let them dye it gray. She looked good, she had to agree, and it fit their concept.

Soon they had to end the V-Live, saying goodbye to their fans. When the cameras stopped filming and their staff clapped, Jennie let herself rest against Jisoo's shoulder. "I'm hungry", she complained. "Let's eat something!"

"We'll invite you", their manager said. "To wish you luck for tomorrow. We're going to a restaurant nearby, you know which one."

"Oh, the secret place!", Lisa exclaimed.

It was a restaurant often visited by famous people. If you didn't know how, you couldn't get into it because it was a maze with secret passages. It was cool, it reminded her of spionage and having to go undercover. They didn't go often, though, but tried to keep it special.

"Food!", Chae said, as always happy when she was about to get fed. "Let's go!", she said with shining eyes.

"Chicken!", Jisoo said and high-fived her. "Thank you, manager", she didn't forget to say and the other girls followed her lead.