14

I don't think this place exists in real life. I just wanted to create a place where celebrities often go to and where they don't have to worry much about anyone recognizing them! And it makes it more likely for them to meet at the same restaurant. It still feels like it comes straight out of a drama.

***

Sang-won, their manager, escorted them through the various passages in the building. Jennie didn't know how the designers of this restaurant did it, but they managed to make it look as if nothing were there and still have an expensive aura all around. And when they entered to the rooms through a plastic sheet - again, somehow expensive looking, it felt like entering into a complete different dimension.

"Wow", Lisa said, as she did every time they visited. "I love this place."

"I love the food", Chaeyoung said excited. "It's so good!"

"You think every food is so good", Jennie said, laughing.

"Try not to eat too much", Jisoo said, probably also to herself. "We have a music video shooting tomorrow."

"I know", Chae said, pouting.

They were still standing at the very front of the big room, waiting for someone to show them their place. It was not very full today, thankfully.

"Hello", someone said to their left. "How are you, Jisoo?"

"Taehyung!", she said and smiled brightly. "You are here?"

"Obviously", he answered with a slight slur. "It's our free day and we wanted to celebrate. Come, sit with us, I'll introduce you to everyone!"

They looked at their manager who nodded. "Remember not to drink today, please."

"You can't drink?", Taehyung asked them with wide eyes. "I shouldn't drink either", he added without hearing their response, sighing.

Jennie looked at Jisoo for help, feeling slightly uncomfortable to sit with strangers who were probably all drunk.

"Just for a bit, they are nice", Jisoo whispered in her ear. "We could get the table next to them, what about that? You wouldn't have to sit next to them but you could still make friends!"

Sang-won agreed. "If they are trouble, just tell me", she reassured her and patted her shoulder. "I'm next to you all the time."

"Thanks", Jennie said and nodded. "Okay, let's do this."

And it wasn't as if all of them were complete strangers. They knew Yoongi now, and Jisoo had worked with Taehyung once, telling her that he was playful and welcoming. It would be fine. Making friends was hard, but it would be worth it.

He led them to the back of the room, where they were sitting. "Okay, I'll introduce you", he began. "I'm Tae."

Jennie looked at the other ones, bowing slightly. They watched them curiously.

"Hi", Jisoo said, helping Taehyung. "I'm Jisoo, I've worked once with Tae. These are Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa. This idiot told us to come to your table, but it's obviously a bit crowded."

It was, with the seven guys and their manager. Thankfully they found an excuse, Jennie thought.

"You can sit next to us", someone said. If she remembered correctly, that was Namjoon, their leader.

"I'm Namjoon, by the way", he confirmed. "Nice to meet you."

They all introduced themselves one after another, besides Yoongi who was eating the whole time. Hoseok nudged him at the end.

"What?", Yoongi asked him.

"You won't introduce yourself?", he asked back. "Well, if you won't..."

"They know me", Yoongi said.

Clearly this information was knew to his friends. Jennie had to laugh when they began to argue with each other, especially with him.

"Since when?", Seokjin asked, excited.

"Why didn't you tell us?", Jimin asked, pouting.

It did go on like this for a minute before they calmed down, still pouting and shooting angry looks at Yoongi.

"I've told you I was at the YG building today", Yoongi said.

"Yes, but because of your collaboration with Tablo", Namjoon said. "So you met them today?"

"Jennie is also part of the collaboration", Yoongi clarified. "We've met a few weeks ago. Today I've met them again in the cafeteria."

"Whoa", Taehyung said to her wide-eyed. "You're collaborating with him? That's awesome!"

She nodded.

"Someone get this guy his limonade", Yoongi said. "He already drank his glass of beer, that should be enough for today."

Taehyung glared at him but sat down and accepted the glass Seokjin was giving him. Jennie noticed that it contained six straws. Wasn't that a bit much?

Jennie steered her friends to the table, wanting to sit down. "Nice knowing you all", she said, smiling.

"We're starving, so we're getting some food. Let's talk more later!", Jisoo added, as always the social butterfly of the group.