That Girl

Rose:

"Damn girl it's nice over here! He's taking you to a fancy place..."
Kennedy said smoking her little herbals...

"He's not taking me anywhere.. We just meeting up and chilling.."

Kennedy rolled her eyes..
"You so stubborn.."

"I'm not stubborn.. But if I learned anything from being with a man is don't let them have the upper hand.. no matter how sweet, chocolatey and smelling so good they may be.. I'm not doing that anymore.. been there, done that!"
I said looking over at her then back at the road..

"Rose what are you saying.. baby girl you've only been in one relationship, don't talk that bitter woman bullshit yet.."
She said calmly trying to pass me the blunt..

"Naw I'm cool you know I don't smoke that shit.. and Excuse me¿!"

"You heard me! You think having what you call the upper hand in something will keep someone from cheating.."
She laughed as I thought hard..
"Well let me save you time and thinking.. No it won't.. all you can do is be yourself and if he fuck up that's on him.. but until than don't overthink just ride the wave baby.."

I looked over at her high ass from the corner of my eye and laughed..
"Who you feeling like? Crazy high ass..."

"Don't worry who I'm feeling like and about me getting high, worry about yaself! I'm feeling just fine.. Now shut yo ass up while my husband Nas is on! Damn Aunt Tisha be jammin' in the Lac.."
Kennedy said turning it on blast..
"Aye hit them switches show them how we do it on the Ave bitch!"

Song Playing:

I laughed as I made the Lac jump up and down..
"That's right! Crenshaw baby.."
Kennedy said as I enjoyed this moment..

"Oh I think I found the place.. He said Japanese Steak House on the text.."
I said slowing up..

Michael:

When I gave my car to the valet I reserved our spots and came back out to the front to greet the ladies and walk them to the back..
She pulled up with Kennedy in the passenger seat..
That was the most cleanest Cadillac I had ever seen..
I laughed at the reaction at all the Valet car handlers out front..
It was low when she pulled up and then she made it rise.. I like that..
I kind of feel like I need that around me..
They both got out the car..

"Damn mofucka you wasn't gonna hold the door open for me and my bitch?!"
Kennedy said to the valet..

"Mam! This is the Japanese Steak House and I don't think.."

I stepped out side..
"They're in the right place.. is there a problem here?"

"No sir Mr. Jordan I didn't know.."

"It doesn't matter what you knew when did this place start discriminating against anyone.."

"We don't discriminate here.."