Westside Right on Time...

Rose:

This whole experience is just what I needed and I couldn't pick a better person to go around the world with then Kennedy..
We drove through damn near every state in the U.S.. places I never thought I would see..
It was a good experience getting out but it made me realize how much I missed home..
I wouldn't mind taking a trip like this at least once a year though and I plan to..
I think everyone should go out and travel..
I smiled with the top down as Kenn drove..
we had been on the road for two days and we had finally reached Vegas, Nevada..
Not too far from L.A. but I always wanted to see what the big deal was...

On the road conversation..

"Let me know when you get tired I'll take over and drive"
I said watching Kennedy roll up with her right hand and drive with her left..

She smiled closing the last piece of her blunt with her mouth..
"I'm good Ro.. just relax.. You know once we get back home D ass ain't gone let me drive ever since I got that DUI.."

I laughed..
"That was over a year ago I thought you were done with that case and had it dismissed?"
I said side eyeing her..

"I did.. but you know he's so over the top!"
She said rolling her eyes and sparking up..

I shook my head..
"But isn't he a..
Never mind, Anyways thanks Kenn?"

She coughed so hard I had to pat her back..
"Damn oh boy Rico hooked me UP, UPPP!"
She said looking at the blunt..
"You know it's some good when you gotta stop and look at that thang.. SHEESH!"
She said dancing with her shoulders..

I laughed rolling my eyes..
"Yo ass bout crazy ass hell..
Kenn you hear what I just said?"

She sighed..
"Yeah, yeah, yeah.. Thanks for what?"

"For coming with me, I always wanted to do something like this.. but I would've never had the guts to do it alone... I mean I was going to but I probably wouldn't have stayed gone this long or took these many chances without you.. I always depended on Lance to do things with me.. it's scary being alone.. especially when you spent so much time alone already.."

She shook her head French inhaling..
"That's some real shit.. But you know I'll go wherever you go.. You my bitch!"

I raised my eyebrow..
"No nigga, you MY BITCH!"

"How I'm yo bitch if you my bitch?"

"Cause I'm that bitch!
That's how!"
I said flipping my hair..

"Girl don't hit hair flip me,
I'll throw some water at cho head and make that shit curl up!"
She said laughing..

"Okay chill!"

"Ohhhh Ro.. I just thought of the craziest Conspiracy Theory!"
She said shaking my shoulders almost burning me with her blunt..

"Here we go.. Kennedy I DO NOT, got no type of time for your whacked out conspiracies.. we had a good ass little vacation why you wanna go and mess it up.."

"But Aye, check this out tho.. you know how bitch mean female dog?"

"Mmhhmm.."
I said blocking her out..