the attack

E: "I wonder if Atem will meet Adam."

Adam's POV

I see my father pull to shore with the other men of the tribe. "Father!" Yugi says and hugs him. "It's good to see you again father." I say and hug him. "It's good to be back. I true both of you were good." He says. "I made sure the spirits were healthy." I say. "I helped him and I helped with the harvest!" Yugi says. "That's good. It sound like you two stayed out of trouble." He says. "Of course." I say to my father. Then Death comes running towards us. "Chief! Large cannos with clouds tied to them are coming towards the island!" She says. "I'll check it out." I say. I run towards the beach.

Atem's POV

The ship has been stoped and I jump off the ship and swim to shore. I look around and this place looks like it has a thousand adventures! As I'm looking around I think I see someone hidding ing the trees. "Is someone there?" I ask. The thing moves into the forest. I would go after it but I hear Emily come ashore. "Doesn't this place look like it'll have a lot of adventure?" I ask her. "Yea yea." She says while looking around. "I don't know why my parents wanted you to come all you care about is gold." I say. "You wouldn't understand your royalty." She says. Yes I'm royalty. The prince of Eygpt. "I understand enough! You don't help the crew! You just stay in your cabin! I should send you back to Egypt!" I say. "Then you'd have no way to get home. Your stuck with me." She says. She leaves taking someone with her and makes that person set up her tent.

"I hate her!" I say. "Get in line." Jenae says. "Think I can get her in a boat back to Egypt?" I ask her. "No." Jenae says. Then we see people with dark skin attack us. Jenae puts up a shield but it doesn't work. One of them is about to attack her when a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes blocks the attack and gets hurt instead. From what she is wearing she's with the people attacking us.

 From what she is wearing she's with the people attacking us

(This is what Death is wearing)

Jenae looks worried. She transforms into her dark magision girl form and makes the hunters go away. The hurt girl smiles a little when she sees no one is hurt. She then follows after the hunters. "Come on! Let's go after them!" I say and start to go after them. "My Prince!" I hear Jenae say but that's all I can hear because I'm already in the forest.

E: "so Death protected Jenae from an attack! How sweet! I hope Atem doesn't get hurt for chasing Death and the hunters. Please leave a comment I'd love to hear what you think! I hope you enjoyed!"

MADE ON 5/8/18