Colors of the wind

E: "I underlined when Adam is sining he'll also be singing this song up here but pretend it's a male voice not a female."

Adam's POV

I meet in the clearing of the woods and see Atem and Seth. "You two wanted to meet me here why?" I ask. "I wanted to learn more about your culture." Atem says. "I'm just following him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." Seth says. "My culture is my tribe is ruled by leaders and I happen to be the next in line." I tell them. "I see that's interesting." Atem says. I hear dragons roar. I look up to see Red Eyes and Blue Eyes racing again. Seth and Atem look up as well. "Impossible." Seth say. Blue Eyes notices Seth and flys infront of Red Eyes and growls at Seth. "Blue work on your wingspand and sharp turns! Red good work but save some of that speed for the harvest race." I tell them. Red Eyes nods and nuzzles Blue Eyes. But Blue Eyes doesn't notice he's too foucsed on Seth. "he seems to hate Seth and want to kill him." Atem says.  "Blue don't make me come up there!" I say. Red Eyes tells blue to follow him and Blue goes with him flying away. "I'm sorry about that. Blue's never growled at someone before. Not even when I took his favorite toy when he was as high as my waist." i say. "I didn't know Spirits are let around freely it's much different than were we live." Atem says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "The spirits are put into stone and used into battle." Seth says.

My eyes widen. "like master and slave?" I ask. "Yea kinda." Seth says. Blue comes flying back he must of felt my stress and worry. He goes infront of me and growls at Seth. He look ready to attack him! "I've heard what your people have called mine. you call us savagies." I say. I then start to sing. "You think I'm an ignarante savage~  You've been so many places it must be so~  But still I can not see how the savage one is me~ When there's so much you don't know~ You don't know~ You think that you own what ever land you land on~ The Earth is a dead thing you can claim~" As I'm singing Atem is telling me he doesn't belive in what I'm saying I know he's not lying. "But I know every rock and creature and tree~" Seth well Blue is contitering dropping him from very high up in the air. "Has life~" I go over to Blue and pet him to calm him down. "Has a spirit~ Has a name!~" I walk down a path with wolves. They growl at Seth and Atem. "You all think the only people are people~" I sing. I see Seth about to attack the wolves. I go over and take their hands and hold them out to the wolves. the wolves nuzzle their hands. Atem smiles and pets the wolf. Seth doesn't know what to do. "Are people who think like you~ But if you walk in the footsteps of a stranger~" I sing while leading them to the wolvies cave. Two pups come running. I pick one up and give him to Seth. The pup nuzzles Seth. Seth just looks beyond shocked. Atem pick his up Gently and smiles brightly. "You'll learn things you never knew~" I sing. The pups go back to their mother but not before licking their cheek. Atem and Seth looked shocked because the mother wolf looks so motherly. Suddenly we're in a field by a cliff.

 Suddenly we're in a field by a cliff

(this is the cliff and the field. only no beach just more forest.)

"Have you ever hear a wolf cry to full moon?~" A wolf howls in the distance.  I look around and see other animals watching us. "or ask the pretty bobcat why he sings?~ Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?~" I sing. They both look amazed. The wind flows through my long hair. "Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?~" I take their hands and leap off the cliff and the wind help us land safely. Atem looks terrified of what just happened. I smirk playfully and tag them both. "Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest~" I see Atem come after me. Seth just follows. "Come taste the sun sweet berries of the earth~" I take their hands and roll down a hill with them. "Come roll in all the riches around you~" I see Atem smiling and laughing and Seth just smiles. "And for once never wonder how much it's worth~" I lead them up into the valley. Atem looks amazed at what I've been showing them. Seth just follows. I walk them to the Dragon Valley. "Blue and red are my brothers~" I sing as blue and red fly over. "The spirits and the dragon are my friends~" Blue growls at Seth and still wants to kill him. "And we're all connected~" I take both Atem and Seth hand and make a circle with them. "In a circle. In a hoop that never ends." I see Atem and Seth listen. I walk over to a tree. "How high does a sycamore tree grow?~ if you cut it down you'll never know~" Atem and Seth look at the tree surprised at how high it is. "And you'll never hear the wolf call to the blue corn moon or weather we're white or bronze skinned~" Atem listens. I walk to the center of the forest. "We sing with all the voices of the mountains. We paint with all the colors of the wind~" Atem smiles. I pick up dirt and put it in Seth's hand. I watch it fall through his fingers. "You can own Earth but still all you own is Earth until~ you can paint with all the colors of the wind~" I sing the last note. And hold Seth's hand and the wind blows around us.

Atem see and his eyes are sad but looks happy. "I never wanted to own this land I just wanted to explore and get way from my parents." Atem says. "I wanted you to understand the land from my point of view." I tell them. "I think I understand." Atem says. "I think I do too." Seth says. "Thank you for learning to understand." I say to them. "Your welcome." Atem says.

E: "so we hear the first song! Yay! Atem was jealous of Seth and Adam though. Hope it's not a Yandere case. Please leave a comment I'd love to hear what you think! I hope you enjoyed!"

MADE ON /5/15/18