The boy with feathers in his hair

E: "so what happens now?"

Atem's POV

I'm getting dragged back to the campsite by Seth. He left camp to find me. while I was trying to find the brothers. We soon make it to the camps. "Atem! Where have you been?!" Jenae asks. "I saw people." I tell her. "Peo-" "YAHOOO!" a voice yells. We look up to see a guy riding red eyes. "Him! I saw him!" I say. "IS THAT RED EYE?!" Seth asks. We then see Blue eyes flying after them. "Is that my blue eyes?!" Seth asks. We have no time to respond because the guards start shooting at the dragons. one of the arrows goes throw Blue Eye's wing. "BLUE!" We hear someone yell. "Turn into your little form." The guy says. Blue eyes turns chibi but them crashes on the ground. The guy picks Blue eyes up but the guards go over to him. A girl goes in front of the guy while holding a dagger.

 A girl goes in front of the guy while holding a dagger

(Death's dagger)

"Go back to the others! I'll cover you." She says the guy. The guy nods and climbs onto red eyes and flies away.

Death's POV

I'm fighting the guys that might try and hurt Adam. There are too many of them and I'm soon over powered. I'm cought by them. Then a girl comes over. "Caption Emily we cought this girl what do we do with her?" one of the guy asks this caption. before this Emily girl can anwser the ground below me lifts me up and I'm back with Adam on Red eyes. We fly away from the camp. "Thanks but you shouldn't of come back for me! What if you got hurt!" I say to him. "I don't care my friends are more important." He says. "Then you might as well let me off here. I have to go back and watch the camp until they leave." I explain to him. He nods and lets me off. I watch him fly away until he's out of sight. I walk back to where I was before and watch the camp but mostly that girll.

Atem's POV

"So there is gold here." I hear emily say. She smirks and walks into her tent. I glare at her. "That boy with the black feathers in his hair looked so peaceful before Emily attacked him." Jenae says. "He's one with the spirits. I saw him with his brother! He's friends with the spirits here!" I say. "So they roam free here?" Jenae asks. "I guess so. I saw Kurbo go to him and his brother." I say. Jenae looks at Seth. "Then the boy we saw eairler must of been a spirit." She says. "I told you I felt a weird aura around that young boy!" Seth says. "That means who ever controls that boys powers has control over all the spirits." Jenae says. "Yea." Seth say. "But what's his name?" Jenae asks

Adam's POV

I fly Red eyes to the healing lake

(healing lake)

I get off Red and take the arrow out of Blue's wing. He roars loudly in pain. I start to cry. my tears are like the lakes waters and start to heal Blue but he wipes my tears away before he's fully healed. I cry more and heal the wound. "Please don't cry." Blue says. I continue to cry and hold Blue. Red curls up around us protectivly.

E: "Emily is Evil! She just wants gold and she's up to something I know it!! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! I hope you enjoyed!"

MADE ON 5/9/18