Protect

E: "so Shadow has Yugi turned into a doll and he's destroying all the light on earth. I wonder if Yugi will stop and get turned back human or if he'll be forever stuck as a doll in a world with nothing but darkness."

Shadow's POV

I'm looking through the forest to find this light that won't die when I see Maria. "Of course your the light that won't die." I say. I am kinda happy that Maria hasn't been affected by the darkness. Yugi stands next to me looking lifeless. "What do you think of my new doll?" I ask her. "Shadow please stop this." Maria says. "Why should I?! All this world has done is kill me lover!" I tell her. "Shadow I'm standing right here." Maria says softly. "Not you Maria my old lover ,Nightmare, This world destroyed him! It killed him! I can't just let it get away with that!" I say angrily. "Life is not fair or just Shadow." She says. "I know but I'm not just going to let the world go on like nothing ever happened! THIS WORLD IS GOING TO PAY FOR HIS DEATH!" I say. Maria takes my hands. "Shadow let's make this world a better place not a worse one." She says. "How? How can I do that?! If I don't continue to do this you could die next!" I say. "There is nothing in this world that can tell me what to do." She says. "I know but I can't lose anyone else! By destroying the light I know I won't lose you because I'll be able to control the world then." I say "Shadow I am Light." Maria says to me. "I know that but maybe Yugi's spell won't affect you." I say. "Shadow you're going to end up killing me." She says. "No I don't want you to die I want you to live." I say. "Then please stop this I'm begging you." Maria says. "Yugi stop destroying the light. Bring all the light back." I tell him. He does just that.

"one thing I can't turn Yugi back human. He needs to reject the spell on his own. Which pascicly means he needs his heart to somehow get put back together and work again." I tell Maria. She nods and hugs me. "I'm so proud of you Shadow." She says. "I know but I still want to destroy the light. I won't but I want to." I say. I smile at her. my smile doesn't last long. I hear someone coming towards us. I look to see the kid from last night coming over to us. Jackal I believe his name was. "What have you done to Yugi?!" He asks. "I might of made him into a doll." I say. "He can turn back to normal if his heart can somehow repair itself but that's kinda impossible." I explain. Jackal holds Yugi close to him. Yugi doesn't react. "I'm sorry it's my fault Yugi's heart is broken. I used my magic to make the person yugi loves break his heart because I wanted revange and I knew Yugi was the only way to get my revange. I see now that I was wrong." I say. "Get out." Jackal says. He looks at me with angry eyes. "GET OUT OF OUR VILLAGE!" He yells. I nod and dissapper.

Yugi's POV

Jackal teleports me to his house. He lays me on the bed. "Nothing will harm you ever again. I don't say anything just stare into space. I wish Shadow killed me and not kept me alive. I don't want to be alive when my brother falls in love with someone else. I don't want to be alive when he gets married to someone else. I just want to die I have nothing to live for. Jackal holds me close to him. "Yugi I love you." He says. "I can't love back. I have no heart. I'm unable to love back." I tell him. It's true I can only feel three things pain, sorrow, and the want to die. "Well then I don't need this. Jackal then tries to give me his spirit's heart. but It doesn't work. my body rejects it and gives it back to him The only heart my boby can take is my own heart no one elses. He tries taking my soul and puting into another body then trying to put his spirit in my body but again it doesn't work. All it does is creat more pain for me. "Yugi why can't you love me? I'm not mad or upset I just want to know." He says. "I don't know. before I thought the person I love would love me back but now I don't think I can love ever again." I tell him. "Yugi I've loved you ever since we were kids please love me even if it's fake." Jackal says. I am unable to feel love or happieness so I give Jackal a fake smile. "I love you Jackal." I say. He cries and kisses me lovingly. I kiss back with no emotion. He breaks it and holds me close. "I'll protect you from anything that will hurt you." He says.

E: "Poor Yugi he's forced to love Jackal even though he doesn't and is still a doll. I feel so bad for Yugi. Please leave a comment I'd love to hear what you think! I hope you enjoyed!"

MADE ON 5/12/18