Save a light

E: "I don't have much to say at the begining of theses sorry." (warning very short chapter)

Yugi's POV

I'm in my room with adam

(Yugi's room munis the water and that there's a bed in there

(Yugi's room munis the water and that there's a bed in there.)

Adam's laying on my bed. "So Jackal confessed to you? It's about time." He says. "Yea.......Adam I have something I want to tell you." I say. "Yes Yugi?" He asks and sits up. "Adam I love you but not in a brotherly way but in a romantic way!" I confess. Adam looks shocked. after a minute he doesn't look shocked and looks at me. "Yugi I'm sorry but I don't feel the same. I love you but I love you as a brother." He says. I feel what ever was left of my heart break. "I understand. I-I have to go." I say. Then I run. I run far away from the village.

I find a clearing in the woods. my heart is completely destroyed. I feel Shadow apper. not surpising. I feel her use her magic on me. I don't stop her because I'm unable to stop her. Soon I feel nothing. I can't move. I can't do anything I've become her doll. "Yugi." She says. I look at her. "Destroy all the light." She says. I nod. Darkness sorounds me and soon the darkness begins to spreed. "By sunset tonight all the light in this world will be gone and it'll all be thanks to my doll Yugi." Shadow says. Shadow then stops smirking and looks worried. "What?! This isn't good! Some light can't get destroyed." She says. I don't say anything I just continue what I'm doing. "Yugi. Follow me we need to find this light." Shadow says. I nod and follow her.

E: "Oh no! Yugi has been turned into a doll by Shadow! NO! Adam or someone will save him right?"

MADE ON 5/11/18