Meeting in the woods

E: "I'm wondering what might happen this time. What will Emily do to get the gold?"

Death's POV

This Emily girl is up to something I know it. I've been watching the camp for a while and I know she's not a good person. I go down and hide but make sure I can hear her. "They have it we need to take it." Emily says. "We can't we've watched their camp but they don't have it in their camp." A guard says. "We need to get under their skin." She says. Someone then puts their hand over my mouth and pulls me into the forsest. I get away from them and make sure I can still here Emily. I turn to see the red haired girl. "We could kidnap one of them and force them to tell us." the guard suggests. "Then it's settled." Emily says.

The red haired girl takes me away from the camp. "You need to move your people. it's for their safety." She says. "I can't move my people we've been here for thousand of years if we move the spirits here will go crazy." I tell her. "Then please hide. I don't want to see any bloodshed." She says. "My people will hide but I can not. It's my job to watch you all." I say "Us? Why?" she asks. "We don't know why your here and jugding from what I just heard we can't trust you all." I say. "I understand if you don't trust me but I just care about you staying safe." She says. I smile a little. "No I trust you it's the people in your tribe that I don't trust." I tell her. The girl nods. "You need to go before the come for you." She says. I nod and head for the tribe

As I'm running I see Adam. I need to continue to watch the people on the beach but I need to warn the people. "ADAM!" I yell. I go over to him. "Adam I need you to do something for me." I say. "What is it?" He asks. "I need you to warn the tribe. tell them to go into hiding the people on the beach can't be trusted!" I say. He nods and goes to the tribe. I go back to my post and watch the people on the beach. I see the guard speaking with that Emily girl and she growls and doesn't look happy.

TIME SKIP

I see a guard go over to Emily. I can't hear what there say but I can see Emily smirk so that's not good for me or my tribe. I hear some bushes move but it's probally a rabbit. Someone then covers my mouth then I feel something hit me and I see all b

Adam's POV

I'm over by a river away from the others in hiding. I haven't even gone back to the tribe. I'm training a baby dragon to walk. He stands up and takes a step but falls on his face. I smile and help him up. "Try spreading your wings. It should help you balance." I tell him. He spreads his green wing and tries walking. "Your doing it!" I say happily. He walks over to me and gently licks my cheek. I smile.

The baby dragon smells something. He turns to the other side of the lake and growls. I see a man with brown hair and blue eyes looking at me and the dragon. "Go find your family little one." I say. He shake his head and doesn't leave me. "Alright." I say. I pick him up and look at the man. "We can see you so there's no point in hiding.

He comes over to me and the baby dragon. The baby dragon growls at him and blows a very tiny and weak flame at him. The fire he blows can't hurt anyone or anything. He seems to be trying to protect me. I frown and step back. "Your one of the people that tried to shoot down my friends!" I say. "I was there yes but I didn't want your friends to get shot down especially not my blue eyes!" He says. His blue eyes? He must be the one who enslaved Blue Eyes! "So your one of the evil people that enslave the spirits! Blue Eyes is a free spirit!" I tell him. "Blue eyes is my dragon and I'm not evil! The spirits are dangerous so locking them up is needed." He says. "Have you tried asking them for help?" I ask. "Them help? Never." He says.

The baby dragon gets out of my arms and bites gently on my clothes and starts pulling towards the forest. He must want me to go to the village. I smile softly and kiss his head. "Please little one go back to your home I'll be ok." I tell him. He stays with me and refuses to leave. "Please? For me?" I ask. He looks at me sadly and nods. I watch him leave. "See if you just ask them." I say. "I guess." He says. People starts calling him. "I have to go." He says then leaves. I nod and go back to the tribe.

E: "So Death got kidnapped. And Seth and Adam hate each other! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! I hope you enjoyed!"

MADE ON 5/10/18