Atem and Seth

E: "I have a feeling something really bad is going to happen in this chapter."

Yugi's POV

I'm in my bedroom. it's night time so I'm alone and big brother is in his room. I see Shadow come in my room and come over to me. "My my looks what happened. Your making your brother give up his happyness. Your being selfish and horrible." She tells me and I can't deny it. Maria also appers like always. "Yugi you heard Adam. He loved you more than anything else." She says. "I know and I'm happy about that but I want him to be happy too." I say. Shadow then does something that makes Maria disapper. "He'll be sad, upset, missable unhappy. It'll all be your fault. Your brother will hate this but still do it because of YOU." She says. She's right.

Someone then knocks on my door. "Come in." I say. The door opens and Jackal comes in. "Yugi?" He asks. "Yes?" I say. "Would you like to go hunting with me?" He asks while blushing a little. "Sure Jackal I'd love to go out with you." I tell him.  "Um Yugi I um..." Jackal starts. I'm confused at what he's trying to say. "Yugi would you let me court you?" Jackal asks. I'm full on blushing. courting means marriage and giving yourself to that person. Don't get me wrong Jackal is a great guy and all but I love my brother. "Jackal you're an amazing guy and anyone would be lucky to be with you but I'm in love with someone else." I tell him. I feel horrable for turning him down and most likely breaking his heart. Shadow then forces Jackal out of the room and comes over to me.

"Yes! Finally! You are mine! Your heart is broken enough for you not to stop the darkness! You will become my little doll!" She says. She starts a spell and I start to feel weird. "That's ok Yugi! Thanks for hearing me out!" I hear Jackal call through the door. I didn't make him heart broken? I smile at this. but it's not enough to stop Shadow. She makes her spell stronger. "NO! you are mine! You are my doll!" She says. "Yugi I am glad you heard me out. even though you don't like me back I will always love you." Jackal says. I'm really glad I didn't break his heart. I think a small part of my heart comes back. Shadow's spell is gone. "You will become my doll. You barely have a heart left. Your brother may try and put it back together but he won't be able to." She says and disappears. "If you ever change your mind then let me know." Jackal says. "ok." I say.

Adam's POV

I'm laying in a field looking at the stars. I want Yugi to be happy and not so sad he won't eat but I don't know how to keep him happy.  I hear someone come over to me. I look up to see a guy that looks like Yugi except more mature and has tan skin. "Hi." He says. I stand. "I'm sorry if I scared you I just wanted to say hi." He says. "oh hi." I say. I look behind him to see the brown haired guy from before. "You've come to visit?" I ask him. "No I'm just following him to make sure he says safe." He says. "I'll be fine I told you this before." Yugi's look alike says. Ira then comes and flies down. She takes Yugi's look alike puzzle necklace. "Ira no give it back." I tell her. I see the man take out some shiny coins. "Ira I believe your name is. How about a trade? I'll give you these coins in extange for my puzzle." He says. Ira shakes her head no. "Ira." I say sternly. She pouts and flies down to my hand ands on it. I hand the puzzle back to Yugi's look alike. "i'm sorry about her. She tends to take a lot of stuff mainly pendents." I tell him. "It's ok I'm not mad at her." He says. "I don't know how that puzzle is your life litarly." The other guy say. "Seth enough I'm fine." He says. He sighs.

"i'm sorry about my cousin." He says apolagizing. "it's ok I don't mind him." I tell him. "I'm Atem and this is my cousin Seth and you are?" Atem asks. I bow. "I'm am Adam Eve first born of my people." I say. Atem bows back. "Nice to meet you. I'm prince Atem of Egypt." He says. "A prince is like a leader right?" I ask. "Yes that's right." He says. "Only you have to be male to be a prince. If your a female you'd be a princess." Seth says. "We call our ruler leader no mater the gender." I tell them. Atem nods understanding. "Atem we should get going." Seth says. "I think your right." He says agreeing. Atem looks at me. "It was nice meeting you Adam." He says. "Like wise and you two are welcome in the valley anytime." I tell them. "Thank you." Atem says. "It's no problem." I say. They wave goodbye before leaving."

E: "Well lookings like everyone met each other for real. (Well maybe not Death and Jenae because they don't know eachothers names) I hope everyhting works out for everyone but Emily and Shadow. even though Shadow is my oc.....Please leave a comment I'd love to hear what you think! I hope you enjoyed!"

MADE ON 5/11/18