Two lives

E: "I'm writing a new story with PriestessofPain  I'm so happy!"

Atem's POV

I'm with the others. Sailing for new land. "Atem isn't this great? Sailing for new land?" Maria. "It is! I love the feeling of Adventure!" I say. Maria laughs. "Who knows what we might find." She says. "I'm hoping gold." Our captain, Emily, says. "Gold? Who cares about gold? It's all about the adventure and the things you find!" I say. "Maybe for you Prince but not for me." She says. "Be careful Emily, your greed will kill you." I say. She walks away. "She scares me." Maria says. "She cares about money and power. You should be afraid. People like that will do anything to get it. Even kill." I say. I see Jenae come on the deck. "What are you looking for in the new world?" I ask. "A new start." She says. "I can understand." I tell her. "Anything else?" I ask. "Not really." She says. I nod.

Adam's POV

I'm with my brother Yugi at the waterfalls. "Do you think the weird clouds from our dreams are real?" He asks me. "Yes but if they are real than the battle I dream about is also real." I say. "Battle? I don't want any battle! Battle means death and I don't want anyone to die!" Yugi says. I pull him close. "I know I pray nothing happens." I say to calm him down. He puts his head on my chest. "Why do people go to battle? Battle is bad." Yugi says. He's right battle or war is bad and does cause death. "Because it happens." I say. "I wish it didn't." He says. "I wish the same little brother." I say. I hear the horns from the tribe. "Dad's back from the meeting with the other tribes!" Yugi say. "ADAM! YUGI!" A voice calls from below the waterfall. Yugi looks to see who it is. "Grace, Ryuo, and Joey are looking for us." He says. "So it seems." I say. "Should we go down to them?" He asks. "Yes I say and take a step back. I run off the waterfall and dive into the water. I look up at the waterfall to see if Yugi makes it down ok.

 I look up at the waterfall to see if Yugi makes it down ok

(Waterfall)

I watch Yugi dive right into the water. I taught him well. I see him go back up for air. I don't need air my tattoos are magic so I can breathe underwater. "Show offs." Grace says. "We aren't shows." Yugi says. "Sure you aren't. now get in the boat before your fish brother swims away." She says. Yugi climbs in. I notice Death isn't with them today. which is weird Death always helps them look for me and Yugi. "Where's Death? She's always with you guys." Yugi asks. "She's checking something." Grace says.

I come up without anyone noticing me. I then splash Ryuo and Joey. I quickly go back underwater. "Hey!" Ryuo says. Joey tries to splash me back but ends up falling into the water. He quickly goes up for air. Grace is laughing like crazy. "Shut up Grace." Joey says. He climbs back into the canno. "Let's just get back to the tribe." he says. I pop my head up out of the water. "Race you!" I say. I go back under and ride one of the water spirits.

E: "Ok So Atem is john smith. Adam is pochantas (But it's a guy) Emily is radcliffe. I'm saying this now not everything will be like the movie just a warning! Please leave a comment and I'd love to hear what you think! I hope you enjoyed!"

MADE ON 5/8/18