Brothers love

E: "I hope Yugi eats in this chapter."

Yugi's POV

I'm with my brother. I'm staring at my food and I'm not sure if I should eat it or not. "Yugi do you not like the snacks?" Adam asks me. "No I like the snacks I'm just not sure if I should eat it or not." I tell him. "Please eat with me." He says. I nod and eat an apple and part of a pear. I see my brother eat an apple. Once I finish half my pear I stop eatting. Adam looks at me with a worried. "Yugi did I do something wrong?" He asks me. "What?! No! You haven't done anything wrong." I tell him. "You didn't eat while I was gone." He says. "I didn't eat because I spent all my time looking for you. I didn't see your note so I was worried." I say. Adam looks extremely guilty. "I'm sorry." He says. "No it's not your fault. You have nothing to be sorry for. To be honest I stopped eating before you left. I started to think no one wanted me around. I didn't want to worry anyone so I slowly took less food until I didn't eat anymore." I explain. He looks at me sadly and hugs me. "I'm not leaving you anymore little brother." He says. "Big brother please don't worry about me. If you have things to do then please do it. I don't want to stop you from helping the spirits or doing what you love!" I say.  "Your more important Yugi." He says. I know what he's thinking. He's thinking he's selfish. "I know what your thinking and your wrong. Your not the selfish one. I am. I'm making you upset. I'm making you worry. I'm making you quit what you love doing. You have the bigest, kindest, purest heart in the world." I say. "I'll be fine your more important." He says and rest his head on my shoulder. "Big brother promise me that you'll still do what you love even if it means leaving me." I say. "I can't. you come first." He says. "ok." I say. /I'm making things worse. Big brother is going to be sad and missable becuase he's going to be worried about me./ I get even sadder. "I'll still visit the spirits but please eat what you need." He says. I nod and eat my fill of snacks. "I love you little brother." He says. "I love you big brother." I say.

E: "how cute but I'm not sure if Yugi will happer or not. well not as long as Shadow is around she might make this hard. Please leave a comment I'd love to hear what you think! I hope you enjoyed!"

MADE ON 5/10/18