Darkness in bloom

E: "so what will happen? Will Atem be able to hang out with Adam even if they're just friends?"

Atem's POV

I'm walking around the forest because I don't want to go back to the campsite. "Why can't my life let me happy?" I ask myself. I see a lake out of the corner of my eye. Maybe it'll help me calm down. I go over to it and look into it. "Rough life?" Someone asks. "Yea." I answer. "You want the love of another right?" The voice asks. "Yes but he's already in a relationship so I know I'll never win his love." I say. "That doesn't mean you can't have his love. Love is worth sacrificing anything right?" The voice asks. "I'd sacrifice anything for his love." I say. "Then why are you still here?" The voice asks. I nod and go look for Adam.

I see Adam and Seth and can hear their conversation. "So where you come from there is no water?" He asks. "There is rain it's just rare and we also have no grass just sand." Seth says. "Then how does your people survive?" He asks. "We learned how to grow this from sand and we have rivers and plants for water." Seth explains. /should I really do this? He's with Seth so there's no chance he'll love me back/. "Atem you said he was worth any sacrifice." The voice says. "He is worth any sacrifice." I say. "Then don't doubt yourself." The voice says. "How can I not? He's perfect I'm not!" I argue. "Show him your better than Seth." It says. "How do I do that?" I ask. "Show him you have more emotions than Seth." The voice says. I nod and go up to them.

"Hey guys!" I say when I reach them. "What are you guys doing?" I ask them. "None of your business in fact you shouldn't even be here." Seth says. "Seth be nice." Adam says. "What it's the truth." He says. "Am I interrupting something?! I'm sorry!" I tell them. "No Atem your fine and don't worry I protect both of you easily." He says. "Thank you Adam." I say. "Your welcome! Oh and follow me! I have something I want to show you both!" He says then runs ahead of us. I'm about to follow when Seth stops me. "Stay away from Adam I don't care if your the Pharaoh's son but I will take away the one thing keeping you alive." He threatens. "You won't do that Seth" I say and run after Adam. I see Adam sliding down the hill. I roll after him while laughing.

"Come on yo-" Adam starts then freezes in place. I see this and go right over to him worried. "Adam?" I ask worried. Seth is too far behind us to notice. I look to see the see land in front of me destroyed and the spirits in it are dying. Adam bends down and picks in Kurbo. "K-Kurbo?" He asks sofly. Kurbo looks at him weakly and smiles. Adam falls to his knees and cry. I hug him tightly. Then I see people surround us. They have Seth. They grab me. "You two will die for destroying and killing our island and the spirits." A girl says. I struggle but can't get free.

Then another girl comes out of nowhere and gets the people holding me and Seth off us and stand in front of us. "I won't let you hurt these innocent people." She says. "It's the law." The other girl says. "Well you guys kicked me out so I don't follow your laws anymore." The girl says. The other girl frowns. "Death don't do this." The girl says. The girl now known as Death stands her ground. "I don't want to hurt you. You know this Maria. I want peace but if your going after the outsiders then that means you'll be going after my girlfriend. I promised to protect Jenae and I'm not breaking my promise." Death tells Maria. "Jenae won't be involved but these two must pay for their crimes." Maria says. "Jenae won't be involved?" She asks sounding happy. "What happens if I don't let you have these two?" Death asks Maria. "Then she will be involved." Maria says. "No....I don't want Jenae to die." Death says. "Then don't get involved." Maria says. Death moves out of the way.

I run. I run away from these people. I don't know where I'm going I'm just geting out of here.

Seth's POV (this is a new one)

I'm held by these people. "Let him go." Maria says. "Maria please stop!" Adam says. He tries to get over to me but the guards hold him back. I get away from the guards. "Let Adam go!" I tell them. They don't let him go and Maria holds me down. "NO! Seth!" Adam says continuing to struggle. I get out of Maria's grip and a new girl hold onto me. Adam gasps then faints. I then get out of this girl's grip and take out my dagger and put it to this girl's throat. "Let Adam go and do not go after any of our crew or I will kill this girl." I threaten and I meant it too. The guards look at each other. The girl filps me over and tries to knock me out but doesn't. I flip her over and pinner making sure she can move. "Don't mess with me Adam is mine and if I need to make this little curse stronger I will." I say. The guards put Adam down and back up. Adam is still unconscious which is good. He didn't hear that I started this curse. I get off the girl and gently pick Adam up. "My sweet Adam." I say smiling. "Maybe starting this curse was a good thing." I say. "What curse?!" The girl asks. "The curse of destruction and darkness. The land and spirits will die and in it's place a new dark kingdom will rise. as you can see the curse is already taking place." I say. "Why would you do this?!" The girl asks. "Why?! So I could make sure Adam stays mine! Everyone was trying to take him from me! So I thought why don't I make a new kingdom! one where I rule! one where I make sure MY Adam stays mine!" I say. "He won't axcept you!" She says. "He doesn't have a choice." I say. (Anyone get the reference?)

I hear Adam groan. "Good he's waking up. I was afraid he wouldn't." I say. Adam looks at me with his eyes barely open. "Seth what's going on?" He asks. "i'm just chating with your people." I tell him. "Adam you need to come home!" Maria says. "Why?" He asks. "Because your lover is crazy!" The girl says. (The girl's name is Lily but Seth doesn't know that). "I'm not crazy besides your only saying that because I'm an outsider just like Atem. You wanted to kill Atem and me because of the destruction of the land and death the spirits. Something I wouldn't do and Atem especially would never do anything like this becuase he would never hurt anyone or anything." I tell them. "Seth is right." Adam says. It seems the second part of the spell works. it makes Adam love me no mater what. "Adam do you hear youself?!" Maria asks. "He does or he wouldn't be saying it." I tell Maria. "Shut up Maria." Adam says. "Adam snap out of it!" Maria says. "Adam is fine. perfectly fine." I tell Maria. "Now if you excuse us we have to go." I say before disappering with Adam.

E: "So Seth's insane. nothing new. but Adam is siding with him. I hope Seth stops all of this and Atem gets Adam since Atem is better for Adam than Seth. please leave a comment I'd love to hear what you think and I hope you enjoyed!"

MADE ON 5/17/18