Chapter 28

i walked out of my 6th hour and started to walk to my 7th. personally i don't hate the class i just don't like the class. i do not like the students at all.

i walk to the door to only see that his door was closed.

lab 208

i read the sign and sighed.

i started to walk there to hear the bell ring a few seconds later. i knew that if i ran i would have fallen down the stairs and knew that Jonah wouldn't care if i was late.

i gets to the door and open it. everyone turns there heads to me and i smile while closing the door. jonah wasn't at the front of class where he usually teached.

i walked down the aisle hearing guys cat calling me. i sat in a computer in front of the class.

"who are you?" the sub asked me, pointing a pen in my face. "i'm rilee," i simply told him.

he nodded. a few seconds later there was a knock on the door. a student opened it revealing another student rushing in with a ton of papers.

she hands the sub a paper and he thanks her while she rushes out. she closes the door. "ok then," he laughs under his breath. "rilee this is for you," he says handing me the slip of paper in his hands.

i father my thins once again and storm out the room.

i walk to the office to see Jonah and my aunt waiting for me.

"Jess, what are you doing here?" i ask her, hoping it's not about my dad.

"your father wanted me to pick you up and he insisted me taking jonah with." we all walk towards the door. "so how's school? i haven't seen you since you were five."

i sighed. "it's been ok. i mean since my mom i haven't had the best year. it's like i can't make it without her," i look down at my bracelet. "it's beautiful. my grandma picked the right daughter to pass it down too." she says smiling at my bracelet.

—————-

i walk to the front door of my aunts apartment, not even questioning why. i walk in and see boxes filled with my stuff. after i opened one and took a few things out of my stuff  i finally said something. "what the hell!" i say turning to her.

"don't be mad honey," she says calming while she is locking the door. "i am! i have the right! why is my stuff here?" i ask now fully turned around.

"sit down on the couch," she says walking to me, trying to take my arm a direct me to the couch. i rip my arm away and wait till she walks past me. i sit down.

"ok listen. don't interrupt me. so your father needs some time alone. he needs to think. he needs someone else." i stand up.

"so your telling me this asshole doesn't like my presence? am i not special to him or anything! don't you think that i need time?! i have spending my energy trying to get him to be happy and stop drinking! is this how that ass wipe i called a father for years a person! he a waste a time! space! so am i! and no one cares enough to ask me how my day was! i asked him everyday how he was doing! great honey go do you homework," i say mimicking him, "he never asked me. and none of my friends either! and i'm tired of people not asking me before doing something! my opinion doesn't matter anymore huh?!" i say storming down the small hall and into a random room.

i hear my aunt talking to jonah, and sounds of boxes being picked up and carried into the room next door to me.

i cried, and cried, and cried for what seemed like 10 minuets. turning out to be 1 hour. i went to sleep and woke up the next morning to see darkness outside the window and no sounds. i picked up my phone and read it

2:30 a.m

i groaned as i got up from the couch that was in some office. i walk out into the hall and see a door cracked a little. i open it to revel the boxes.

i rip open all of them. placing all my stuff in order.

i knew i had moved away from my dad, and probably forever.

i knew that once i hung a piece of clothing in my closest that i was in my forever 'home'.