Briefing News

Paw Patrol tower, late afternoon

Marshall: " Are you okay, Father?"

Father Guerra: " I am, Marshall. Come here. Think you should see this. I heard it's absolutely hilarious."

Marshall sat in Father Guerra's lap. They watched a video of a couple breaking up on a ride.

Marshall: " That's not really funny, that's just sad."

Father Guerra: " Agreed. Why would anyone laugh at that? Like, come on, really!"

A notification popped up on his computer screen.

Father Guerra: " No way!"

Marshall: " What is it?"

Father Guerra: " Get Ryder and the others. This is extreme."

Marshall went to get the others. They came back a few minutes later.

Ryder: " What's wrong, Father?" 

Father Guerra: " Come and see.(hooks the computer up to Ryder's big screen) Here... take a look. There are reports of an outbreak of a virus happening in the Middle East, started two days ago. Then - up until now - the second report of another outbreak. One of Athen's contacts did incredible research on it... said it can spread through any type of viral transmission route and that it may be dangerous."

Marshall: " But Father, where do things get...?"

Father Guerra: " There!"

Zuma: " You're saying the second outbreak of this mysterious virus started in the Middle East as well?"

Father Guerra: " That's what it looks like."

Marshall: " Something's weird about this virus. We need to find out who created it... put an end to it... it may be dangerous."

Father Guerra: " Okay, but how can we tell? In fact, where do we start? That's all the info we've got."

Skye: " More intel should come about when the virus is broken down and simplified."

Father Guerra: " Good point, Skye. But how do we know if the virus can't kill anyone within range attack?"

Marshall: " Father, we're going to need more intel on the virus before we can decide."

Father Guerra: " You're right, Marshall. I'll tell Athen to keep researching about it. What can it do? Is it deadly? You get the point."