Chapter 13

Lightningclaw's P.O.V

I was dragged out by Darkmoon and Frozentail.

"Hey what's going on? Let me go!"

They dropped me in the center of camp and everyone was growling at Snowpelt and me. Why were they doing this to us? That's when Whiskerstar came out and yowled.

"My last part of my family betraying me for the clans to die how could you? Well what do you have to say for yourself?"

"We didn't betray you father. What are you talking about?"

"Lies! We've seen you going over the border through Riverclan territory and then to Shadowclan to plot with Clawstar! You fox-hearted traitors!"

"We haven't even gone into their territory please you got to believe us!"

"Why your traitors and I can't have traitors in my clan. I Whiskerstar, leader of Windclan, exile Lightningclaw and Snowpelt from Windclan! If any of my warriors see you in our territory they now have permission to kill you unless you join another clan."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My own father exiling his own family for doing nothing wrong. I just couldn't believe this. I turned and saw them growling at us ready to attack. I turned to Silverclaw and asked, "You believe us right? Please you have to help us."

"I believe you but I can't disobey my clan, I'm sorry."

"Let's just go Lightningclaw."

I nodded and ran with Snowpelt. We ran to the Thunderclan border and since I knew the tunnels we decided to camp there until we could find a clan to join.

I was hunting duty while Snowpelt was on den duty. I went past the moonpool and back into Windclan territory. There was no one in the far side of Windclan so hunted there. When I was stalking a squirrel a Windclan tom caught it. He growled and then threw it to me. "Your going to need this."

"Silverclaw. Thanks why does my father think we'd betray him? I mean because we're his only family left."

"I don't know. I would hurry though he's sending a patrol over here just in case you guys are still hanging around."

"Thanks Silverclaw I just need to collect the prey and then I'll be leaving."

"I can help you if you want."

"Thanks but you shouldn't because we have to cross into Thunderclan territory."

"I'll take that risk you guys got exiled for nothing and you deserve to be in a clan so I'll help you guys."

"Thanks Silverclaw. Let's hurry Snowpelt gets hungry very easily."

He laughed and nodded and I told him I put it all by the moonpool. He followed and he picked up three of the squirrels and I picked up three mice and two crows. We crossed the border and I showed him our little camp. He decided to use the tunnels to get back to Windclan and if anyone asked he was hunting. He left and we ate our prey. Before I fell asleep I realized I hadn't seen Rainpaw in awhile but I also realized Silverclaw is mooning over me. I liked him as a friend but nothing more. At least that's what I thought before laying down in my nest. Snowpelt made very comfortable nests so it was easy to fall asleep in them.

The next morning Snowpelt was gone and Shadowclan scent was every where. I looked out of the tunnel entrance and I was face to face with Thunderclan cats. They were growling at me so I got out. The gray speckled tom growled and asked, "What are you doing here Ligtningclaw?"

"Snowpelt and I have been exiled from Windclan and we were looking for a clan to stay in."

"Why were you exiled?"