Chapter 9: Destruction

I just finished putting all my clothes in my dresser and I had enough room to put all of my cosmetics and hair tools in the top drawer. I added all my face creams, make-up, hair straightener, curling iron, everything like that, once done I took my blow dryer to the bathroom and brushed my hair and then dried it, then put the blow dryer back in my dresser and grabbed my straightener, I ran it through my long hair. I could smell Marshall's breakfast he was making down stairs and my tummy started to growl, mmm I can't wait to eat breakfast. After I straightened my hair, I walked out of the bathroom and over to my dresser and put on my moisturizer, I then remembered I haven't checked my phone since I woke up, I walked over to Marshall's nightstand and unplugged it from the charger, I seen I had two new text messages.

I opened them up, the first one was from Leena.

9/9/17 12:22pm
From Leena:

Hey girl, just checking in I hope Eminem is everything you thought he would be 😉 lol text me when you can. Love ya 😘

I smiled to myself and made a mental note to call her soon. I then almost dropped my phone when I seen who the next text was from..... Oh shit! Why is Darren texting me?

9/9/17 12:48pm
From Darren:

Hey Danielle, I was just thinking about you and I know your birthday is in a couple days, do you have any plans? I would really like to maybe take you to dinner, I miss you. I hope your doing alright. Please let me know, I Know we said we wouldn't contact each other but I can't stop thinking about you, I've thought about you everyday since you left, I can't eat I can't sleep, I can't help but think we made a huge mistake. Well please text me back or better yet call me I would love to hear your beautiful voice. I love you Dani.

Fuck! My heart was hurting, why did he do this, why now? I'm in a good fucking place and he's going to pull some shit like this on me!

"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed and threw my phone on the bed and started to pace with my hands on my head. Still just in the towel, I walked over to my dresser and found my favorite pair of skinny jeans, they were dark blue with faded parts on the thigh and knees and had a few rips going down the leg. I then grabbed just a plain tight black v neck tee shirt that I put on over my black bra. I put on my deodorant and perfume and grabbed my make-up and headed back into the bathroom, as I was applying the last of my make-up when Marshall came into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my stomach and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Mmm you smell good baby." He said as he stared at me in the mirror. I smiled at him.

"You look good too, but why the fuck are you still up here and not down stairs eating breakfast with me, well lunch now, it's after 1pm?" He asked looking at his watch.

"I'm done now, it smells amazing I can't wait to eat your breakfast babe." I say as I turn around and put my arms around his neck, he then reached down to my ass and hoisted me up on the bathroom counter. He leaned in and began to kiss me softly as he squeezed my hips just a single kiss from those lips was enough to have me be putty in his arms.

"Mmm maybe we should stay up here and I can eat you for breakfast instead." He says with an eyebrow raised and his blue eyes piercing my green ones.

"Oh my God Marshall, the things you do to me!" I say as I shake my head. "As tempting as that is I am really hungry and I would hate to have the food you just mad get cold." I say as I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Well.... I had to try, come on he patted my thigh and lifted me up off the counter, I rested my head on his shoulder and he carried me out of the bathroom like that and started to walk down stairs.