Chapter 65: Amanda

~Marshall's POV~

"Fuck baby, I'm so sorry. What the fuck did she say to you?" I ask her as I walk back over to her and wrap my arms around her.

How the hell did this just happen? Motherfucker! I never took her off the list!

It doesn't matter these stupid motherfuckers should of known better, I mean how dumb can they be Dani lives here with me now!

"Baby, I'm gonna fire them all! They should have never let her through the fuckin' gates!" I say trying to keep the anger to a minimum but I can't hide that shit I'm pissed!

"No, Marshall you can't do that, it was an accident I'm sure. Just calm down a little ok." She says and that's Dani always trying to save everyone. No we can't sue the hospital, no we can't fire the guards at the gate! What the hell did Amanda say to her?

"I can't calm down! That shit should of never happened, she should of never been able to get to you!" I shake my head.

"Have you talked to her at all babe?"

"No, not since the last time I saw her."

"Has she tried to reach out to you? Has she called or sent any texts?"

"I mean yeah, she's called a few times but like I told you back at the hospital I don't plan on ever talkin' to her ever again!"

"Well you might have to." Dani says and I'm confused, why would she try to push me to talk to her? I would never want her talking to any guy that so much as ever even kissed her before so I don't understand.

"Why would you try and push me to speak to her? Aren't you happy I don't want nothin' to do with her?" I look at her and step closer wiping away the remaining tears on her cheek.

"Yeah babe, of course it's just maybe you should sit."

"The fuck? Nah I'm good, are you good?"

"No not really, here." She hands me a brown paper bag, I open it and look inside. "She said to tell you you're going to be a Daddy!" Dani practically whispers and I can't believe what I'm looking at, it's a fuckin' pregnancy test. No no no no....I wore a condom every single time I stuck my dick in that bitch!

"Bullshit!" I throw the bag across the kitchen.

"Babe what are we going to do?"

"Baby she's gotta be lying, I used a condom every time!"

"I know we never discussed this but how many times did you, you know sleep with her?"

"It doesn't fuckin' matter baby, she's lying she has to be I never not used something!" I yell, this bitch is lying but why? Is she pissed I wouldn't return her calls?

"Marshall, condoms fail so she could be. We need to consider that maybe she really is pregnant."

"No, fuck!" I run my hands down my face and start pacing. This can't be fuckin' happening! Dani walks to me and pulls me into a tight hug, I hug her back really holding her, fuck I need her. I don't even know what the fuck I'ma do if this shit is true!

"I love you Marshall, I promise we will be ok, we'll be able to get through this. Right now you need to call her though babe and set up an appointment or something so that you both can be there and verify everything." She says and kisses my jaw. I lean down and kiss her soft lips.

"Fuck would I do without you? I love you so much Dani, baby." I kiss her again and then pull out my phone. Dani walks over and picks up the paper bag and throws it away.

"I love you too babe, do you wanna do this alone or you want me here?" She says sweetly.

"I want you here." I smile at her, my heart is racing. "But first," I put the phone on speaker as I call up the head of security at my gate.