Chapter 56: In The Club

~ Marshall's POV ~

These motherfuckers talked me into going with 'em to the club downtown. I had my mind set that I wasn't gonna go, but Denaun convinced me it would be good to get out for a little bit. I haven't been out in this type of thing for awhile, actually not since all that shit with Stacey. I'm glad that shit is done with well at least she hasn't tried to say some more bullshit about that night. I've just finished getting ready, I'm already convincing myself I ain't gonna wanna stay so I have my driver already lined up so I can get outta there as soon as I'm ready.

"Yo fool you ready?" Denaun yells to me from the living room.

"Yeah man I'm ready!" I say as I open up my door and walk out. We both look towards the door when we hear a loud knock, I walk over and open it and it's the rest of the group.

"Damn Paul, who knew you could clean up and actually look presentable?" I joke. Paul doesn't laugh, Denaun and I do though, I'm pretty fuckin' funny!

"Alright well let's go, the cars here already." Paul says as everyone heads out the door and to the elevators. My security team barricading around me, this shit still bugs me sometimes. I know it's necessary but still. We all climb into the blacked out SUV's.

"Man, I bet your ass is happy to finally get to see your girl huh?" I ask Denaun 'cause I can see he looks a little nervous. I also know he's been so busy with me he hasn't had the chance to see Leena yet.

"Yeah man I'm hella happy, it's been a long week!" He rubs his hands together.

"So you gonna stay at her place tonight?" I question him.

"Uh... Nah I think she's gonna stay at the hotel with me so we can be alone." He smirks.

"I thought Leena lived alone?" I ask a little surprised.

"Oh uh.. yeah well she did." He says and looks down. What the hell is he not saying?

"What? I know you're not tellin' me something man." I look at him suspiciously.

"Well Leena sorta moved in with Dani, since she was always there anyways you know?" He sighs, why did he not wanna tell me that? I don't care where Leena lives or who she's living with.

"You thought I would care they were living together or some shit?"

"Nah man, I just was tryin' to not bring her up. I know how you get about her." He says and looks out the window. I just get silent, I don't really know what to say the truth is he's right. Every time I hear her name I fuckin' shut down. I suddenly feel a little nervous, I know he said she wasn't gonna be here but what if she comes with Leena? I don't think I can just be around her and act like she didn't break my fuckin' heart. I mean these motherfuckers talked me into going so what if Leena talked Dani into going?

"Ayo uh.. Leena is meeting us at the club right?" I ask.

"Yeah." He nods his head.

"She's gonna be alone right?" I ask and Denaun won't look me in the eyes motherfucker!

"Denaun! She's gonna be alone right?" I look him over.

"That's the last I heard yeah bro."

He better not be setting me up or some shit! Fuck now I'm really nervous. I guess a part of me kept the thought that maybe she would be here in the back of my mind. I wanna see her so bad, but I also never wanna see her again! I will lose it if she's there with someone else or worse there with that fuckin' punk Darren! He did say she wasn't gonna be here so I need to just focus on that. We finally stop out front of the club and security walks us to a side door and walks us over to our VIP section. I keep my head down until we're in the VIP area, I sit down on the black leather seat. Fuck it's hella loud, it smells like alcohol at least the section we're in is secluded. I start to relax a little.