Chapter 92: Not Alike any Prom

~ Dani's POV~

Marshall looks around as he leads me into another room, it looks like an office.

I laugh as he shuts the door and locks it. "Babe, we're probably not supposed to be in here!"

He wraps his arms around me, "yeah probably not but at least we're alone now!" He sways a little while he holds me. He locks his eyes onto mine, "now what?" He smirks.

I pull his mouth to mine kissing him, his hands roam my back and down to my ass. He backs me into the desk, his left hand runs down my cheek, to my neck, his eyes linger on my face before sweeping down the rest of my body, he trails his hand down my side and to my outer thighs as he starts to shimmie my dress up my thighs. I scoot back onto the desk. He spreads my legs and walks in between them. His hands rub up my legs. They then disappear under my dress as he hooks his fingers on either side of my panties and pulls them down my legs. I'm so nervous, I feel like this is all happening for the first time. I know it's not, I remember everything but it's been so long. My hands run up under his shirt feeling his toned body, he watches me intently as my hands trail back down as I unhook his belt and unbutton his pants.

He bites his bottom lip, as he groans pulling my mouth to his as I unzip his pants. He moves his mouth down to my neck as he swirls his tongue sucking gently right at my collar bone. His hands reach around to my ass as he pulls me closer to the desks edge, he breaks away from my mouth to look at me, silently asking permission. I give it by wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Fuck..." He breathes out as he positions himself where he needs to be. He slides into me, causing me to grip his shoulders tighter, he does the same to my hips, "baby, you good?" He moans pulling me closer.

I moan as I pull him to my mouth answering his question with a kiss. He picks up his pace thrusting harder into me, we're panting in soft quiet moans. "Babe... Ohh fuck..."

He looks down at me, "yeah baby? Cum for me...." He says through heavy breaths as his thumb finds my clit and begins to circle it. I reach my full body orgasm and collapse onto his shoulder, nails digging into his back. His thrusting slows as he groans, "ahh... fuck..." His hands trail up my back as he holds me. He kisses my neck as we catch our breath.

"Damn, I guess we needed that." He lightly chuckles.

I softly giggle too, "that was..."

"Yeah baby, I know..." He smirks as he pulls out of me. He finds some tissues on the desk we just fucked on. He grabs a few and wipes off, I do the same. He hands me my panties and I struggle to find my balance as I climb down off the desk, he holds me up as I pull my underwear back on. My legs still shaking, actually my whole body is trembling.

"Is it crazy that I still fuckin' want you?" He looks down my body with a heated gaze.

I smile, "we have a lot of catching up to do."

He chuckles, "we do." He nods agreeing with me. He pulls my left hand up to his mouth as he kisses it he looks at me, "at least we have forever..." His words make me melt.

"Everyone's probably wondering where we are!" I blush with a satisfied smile. He kisses it.

"No, they know exactly where we went!" He smiles a boyish cute smile that makes my heart happy.

"God you're so cute!"

He shakes his head, "nah shit ain't cute! You're cute though." My stomach goes crazy, I wonder if there will ever be a time I get so use to all of this that these damn butterflies leave for good, I hope not. It's crazy that there was a time I forgot what butterflies even felt like, with Marshall everything he makes me feel I have never felt before. There is absolutely nothing to compare it to because it's just him. He is the only one who can do this to me.