a little fun never hurt

Just as the event went down in jimin's room causing me to black out to what felt like hours of sleep only to become a few minutes. I woke up to see i was in a bed with the covers on yet still undressed. Arms wrapped around my waist had pulled me closer to the owner. They put their head in the crook of my neck giving me small butterfly kisses. They must have thought i was asleep until a small moan escaped my mouth.
   "you awake baby boy?"
  I stayed silent making sure not to move a muscle. It must have worked since the weight on the bed was lifted.
Foot step walked around until the door upped then close.i shot up letting out all the breath i held in allowing my heart to calm down.
"Baby boy~"
My neck snapped to the voice that preyed on young girls hearts. If it was possible you could hear the bones in my neck crack. I whimpered in pain that was located in two places. I fit of giggles fill the room. They were quiet but loud enough for me to glare at the owner.
  "Word of advice wait 20 minutes or more when we "leave" the room." He explained walking closer closing any space between us
"Two u should move to much as the pain will only get worse."
   "What the hell did you do to me?" my anger only getting worse
"Only had a little fun that's all~"
It took a few minutes for me to recall all the parts of the "event" i became even more angry and let ot take over.
  "You think rapping me is fun u fuck."
He looked at me dumb founded. Trying to think of word in his head.
"Baby i never rapped you." my glare was as cold as ice or a storm that was highly unstable.
  "You wanted me in side you more than anything; so i gave you your pleasure~"
  His voice was rasped and soft. This wasn't a good combination. Looking down i could see my crock harding.
  "Need some help baby boy"
"NO! Don't touch me." with that i got up and ran downstairs without looking for junsoe. As i was walking the pain shots throughout every inch of my body. The smell of food was in the air but all could think about was going home. Just like a ghost i grabbed the door knob and left. The moment i left the dorms i started to look for a way out the building. Finally i was out fresh wind hitting my face i was at peace. I heard yelling form inside signal it was time to leave. I keep running the fear of going back clouded my mind.
"Watch out!"
A female voiced screamed. Speeding down was a blue car heading for me.
"Move (m/n)"
My head turn to see junsoe pushing me out the way.
.
.
.
.
"You"
"S-saved me"
.
.
"Junsoe"
"....."
"Get up"
"...."
" Get up please!"
"...."
"Dont leave me here"
I clawed to my friend taking them in my arm sobbing.
"Junsoeie where are y-"
.
.
.
.
.