i want more

"Don't worry we'll go nice and slow for you"
"You'll be drowning in pleasure in no time baby boy"

What.what?WHAT! No way in hell not again.i tried my best to git out of bunny boy's grip but who am i kidding i know im not going anywhere. Maybe i wasn't trying hard enough to be honest it felt like I wasn't trying at all. "Aww look baby boy is trying to leave~"
"D-don't call me that"
"Why not baby" taehyung smirked as he began leaving kisses on my face. "Hey i want kisses too" jungkook then started kissing my neck. He seemed to be looking for something but gave up and started biting. Soft moans that i tried to hold back made quick escapes. This this is so wrong yet it feels like how it felt with jimin. The kisses became so intoxicated. It was so hot and the clothes on my body wasnt make it any better. Jungkook hands. Made their way to my front clutching  tightly my clothed member. Taehyung did the reverse of him by squeezing my ass. When doing so he used all his strength to lift me up to where my legs wrapped around him. Jungkook removed his hand to go to the bed. With in seconds i felt the soft sheets touch my skin. A black red box was placed beside me.
"Tae"

"Yes master"

"Do it"

Cliff hanger i know im evil also had to edit a chapter there was a lot of errors and i might do it to the others.