punishment game or not pt 2

Junsoe prospective

I was dragged upstairs and it was painful. His grip was get tighter and tighter. I let out a small whimper tears already poring down. He opened his door and threw me on the bed as if i was a rag doll. I was about to cry even more as he yelled at me pasting left to right.
  "How could you do this to!"
"I s-"
"SHUT UP YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK!"
  "YOU THINK YOU CAN COME TO A FAN MEET TELL ME THAT YOU COULD DIE HAPPY RIGHT NOW! SAYING HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME! DATE ME AND ACT CUTE ONLY TO BE WITH HIM TRYING TO LEAVE  ME I THINK NOT."
  If he was angry when we where down stairs he was surely pissed off. Yoongi. He never yells at me. My heart stopped i felt nothing my tired eyes had no courage to let me crying in front of him. I was right though. I was just a tool for him until my friend was in their hands. I was caught in a lie.
  He finally had calmed down. I dont dare look him in the eyes though.
  "Hey."
"Hmm" i replied with a hint of sadness still not looking up. My chin was lifted up forcefully as angry eyes stared me down.
"Look at me when i talk to you and don't you dare look away when i do." 
I blushed doing as he told me. His angry seem to slowly go away. Not a single word was past throw after. I looked down before strong arms wrapped around me. Yoongi's head in the crook of my neck.
"I.....I'm sorry.".
My head perked up. Was he actually say this. Where's the suga i know. His emotions there everywhere.
  "I was afraid id lose the only thing that keeps me together."
Warm tears fell down my neck. Returning the hug i gently stroke his back.
"Please please don't leave me." His tears came down faster.
  "Yoongi i will never go" i smile letting go of him. His face still filled with tears as he looked down at me.
I started whipping the tears then cupped his face pulling him into a kiss. As he bite the bottom of my lip a open my mouth a little for him. He tongue dashed into my mouth not leaving any spot in my wet craven untouched.
  I was enjoying my time until cold hand touched and started playing with my nipples.
"Yoongi-ah"

No ones prospective

    Suga smirked as he got the reaction he so badly wanted. Pulling up the younger's shirt to see that pale chest of his with his mark all over him he got excited and rock hard. The younger at this point want to feel every inch of his master. Before the more donated boy could continue small moans from the room next door could be heard. The two both in discomfort decided to go at another time.

A/n

Im sorry that this was so short i promise to do one on a daily basis since schools almost out yes!! Bye bye my little angels and i know i late on this but may the 4th be with you all😁